“Best Cafe in town”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We loved it! We ate there more than once! Everything is made fresh in front of you (Well, the chef has a kitchen that over looks the dining area.) Friendly staff, best coffee and soups!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Our last day in ES, already checked out of inn and doing some last minute shopping, needing to eat lunch before hitting the road. Went inside and put our name in. Within 5 minutes we were seated. Short but thorough menu with daily specials on the chalkboard. Iced tea with fresh mint is way too good. The 'hamburger' is actually sliced beef tenderloin (medium rare), fully dressed with a perfect wasabi mayo. The stir fry is loaded with fresh veggies, great jasmine rice in a mild glaze. I added chicken on it to make it a fully loaded meal. Total bill after tax & tip was under $30 and worth every penny.

I noticed other diners eating other dishes and they all looked wonderful; the classic panini, veggie wrap, Caesar salad, etc. While this is a very small restaurant with parking issues (it's right in the shopping district on Spring St.) it is well worth a stop. We'll definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

On the way home from a recent motorcycle tour, we happened upon the Pig Trail (AR 23) that led us to Eureka Springs, AR. We had lunch at Nibbles Eatery. Nibbles is a cute place with excellent excellent food (did I say it was excellent?) prepared in the same room by chef extraordinaire Gee. Nick was a great server and full of information about the area. His enthusiasm rubbed off on us and we ended up staying overnight in this interesting town which has great shops, music, margaritas and dancing.

I highly recommend Nibbles if you want to treat your senses for breakfast or lunch. Its a great spot, and well worth the climb up-up-up the hill.

We'll be back guys,
Motor Maids from Canada

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Food was so delicious! We had sandwiches for lunch, and the menu had a great selection. Be prepared to wait though. It is a very small place with a tiny kitchen and it takes a while to get your order. Totally worth the wait though!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

What a cozy little place! I reminded me of any number of little eateries I experienced while living and working in New York City. I has a hip, down-home vibe in an uber compact, cozy space. Our server, I've embarassingly forgotten his name--a 20-/early 30-something cute guy, was very engaging and helped us make delicious selections from the breakfast menu. Our coffee cups/glasses never went empty. Our food arrived at our table quickly and warm and was clearly made from fresh ingredients. The presentation was, like the atmosphere, kind of hip and avant-garde--served on long, rectangular, plates and nicely styled. I tasted as good as it looked. Nestled in downtown Eureka Springs, Nibbles Eatery is definitiely worth seeking out. But go early--it seems the place has a loyal breakfast crowd. Our next trip we'll be sure to try lunch and dinner as well.