“Friday morning breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took my daughter here for breakfast Friday morning and was not disappointed! Very friendly staff, it's clear they care about their service and food. Our server paid attention to my daughter and her perceived need for a booster for her "real like" baby doll and brought her a booster seat for her baby. Very thoughtful and attentive. The mocha latte was just what I needed, yum!! Ordered Eggs Benedict with spinach (was given the choice of spinach or bacon) and it was great. Never had Eggs Benedict come without Canadian bacon or ham, but this was good. For the price it should have come with something else, hashbrowns, a mini pastry or bacon on the side perhaps? Bacon and spinach are so great together! I don't eat a lot and couldn't quite finish all of it, so it was plenty for me. Others might need more food. My daughter ordered the B.E.L.T., she is a strange one and doesn't like eggs, so we had them take off the egg and it was a great BLT. No complaints whatsoever. Noticed when the guy who make the lattes wasn't busy, he too went out to check on the diners to see if all was well. It goes without saying, in a service industry service is important. They have this nailed down here!!! Believe it or not, we've been experiencing this is not as fundamental as it would seem. WE WILL VISIT AGAIN next time we're in town (should be in the fall).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This little cafe is one of the smallest I have ever been to. My parents and I arrived about a half an hour before we wanted to eat and it was a good thing as they were full. I got our name on the wait list and gave my phone number for them to call us. This allowed us to do a little shopping and enjoy our time before eating. They did call and they were holding the table. The menu is very small but they have daily specials. My dad got the Cuban and my mom and I shared the Chicken Bacon Panini (plus I got a cup of the soup of the day; chicken orzo). We had to wait a bit as there were orders ahead of ours and several people stopped in for their strawberry lemonade. My dad loved his Cuban and the panini was awesome (juicy chicken, flavorful bacon and yummy pesto). The soup was great too with no strange veggies. Every thing is fresh and natural. Very filling. So happy we finally went.

1  Thank jehenson81
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Only 8 tables however food and service superb! Best Cuban sandwich I ever had. My wife had the crab quiche. Very good. Recommend you get here early. And enjoy.

1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A quaint and small place in downtown Eureka! The food was awesome along with the service. It is near a trolley stop.

1  Thank Mignon M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This 17-seat eatery is extremely popular and for good reason! Food is delicious, fresh and tastefully presented! Wish I cld have tried everything on menu! Friendly staff and very attentive. If restaurant is full, they take your phone # and call you when a table is free. Since shops are close by, this is a win-win! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Sara R