“Our stay in the luxury suite”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bear Mountain Log Cabins
Reviewed 19 June 2013

My wife and I stayed 5 days in the luxury suite for our 5 year anniversary. When we arrived, it was spotless and welcoming. The cabin was far bigger and with a more modern feel than we expected, yet had a rustic taste to it. The bathrooms and kitchenette was immaculate. The beds were that perfect mix of soft on top with a firm structure underneath, excellent for me and my wife. Cozy clean sheets and comforter. The cabin smelled clean everywhere.
Our host, Pat, was kind and catered to our needs quite efficiently. She was available within minutes, and made our stay more eventful with her knowledge of eureka springs.
Being 3 miles outside Eureka, the cabin is 7 minutes from downtown, but feels country with no neighbors or businesses in sight. The wildlife are very present, we saw many deer, 30 feet from our door. No bears this trip, perhaps next time!
We also ventured the horse back riding. We felt safe and our guide was very experienced and patient. The horses are gentle and very well cared for. Definitely recommended.
Overall, our experience was excellent, hope to come back soon!
Thanks
Nate and Rachel

Room Tip: There are many cabins to choose from, we are going to try a different one each time!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nate R

Reviewed 29 April 2013

The cabin is spotless and smells of lemon oil. The table is set and soft music emanates from the stereo. Fresh flowers greet us, and a screened-in back porch with an incomparable view of the Ozarks awaits us. Everything is perfect and welcoming. Later we will each enjoy a luxurious bath in the capacious Jacuzzi tub and look at the stars through the clerestory bedroom windows. Bear Mountain Log Cabins has been our yearly vacation home for the past ten years. We come for the foliage, the shopping, the serenity, and the excellent dining. We come back year after year because of our gracious hosts, George and Pat Coffey!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We have stayed in cabins all over the country and this place will be our home away from home from now on! The cabin, the amenities, our hosts, everything was perfect and the wildlife right at our back deck door made us forget to see all the other things we had planned on. Count on we will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the one called the Cozy because it had easy highway access and we were worried about th...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lavonne z
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We stayed at the barn.. I know it sounds strange but is the best sleep I have had in awhile. Love Pat and George the owners and that they are so friendly but leave you to enjoy the property. the horses like they say are friendly like large dogs and wish I would have brought mine when I found out they allow them in the cabins. Is a great "Bed and Breakfast" with them leaving you a basket to make your own. I am not a early riser when on vacation so don't like the traditional B&B with some one wanting you up at a cretin time to eat and may not cook your eggs how you like them.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank sharonwolfehunter
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I actually looked up the cabins because I was feeling nostalgic. I went here about a few years ago with my (now) husband after we'd finished up a really stressful, local musical production. We brought the dog down, stayed at the Shaylene and basically holed up for a long weekend. We were able to go into town during the day, visit some parks, go canoeing and then stay in during evening to barbecue and do absolutely nothing. Awesome. I live in China now (have for 5+ years), and I've traveled all over the world. Despite this, I'm as fond of these cabins as anything 'exotic.' The next time I go home, I'm definitely renting a car and making the 6 hour drive down to the cabins.

Room Tip: Shaylene was the way to go. The balcony looked out into the woods and we felt like the last two peop...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mcjulie78
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We spent our honeymoon here and it was wonderful! Cabin is rather secluded, spacious, gorgeous and just all around amazing. The back porch is amazing as is the view from the proch! We even got to see a gray fox! It was much more than my new husband and I were expecting! Also just a few miles from Beaver Lake. Hope to be able to go back and spend our anniversaries there! I thought the service was great as were all the amenities. Would definitley recommend for a romantic getaway! D&D Garrison

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KeniaG
Reviewed 30 November 2010

We stayed in the "cozy" cabin for 4 days. Authentic cabin with wonderful front porch and swing and added screened in large back porch with ample seating. The owners, Pat and George, are amazing people, extremely friendly with great sense of humor! They are very hospitable and the cabin reflected a great attention to even the smallest of details. We watched the deer come up from the woods every morning and evening to feed, great scenery for us city folk. The appliances all worked great including ample hot water for the 2 person jacuzzi tub. Pictures on their website don't reflect how nice this place really is, much more spacious than depicted. We didn't want to leave and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple