“Interesting Antique and Vintage Stores”

Deja Vu and Emporium
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My boyfriend and I had just eaten at Farm to Table, which is attached to Emporium vintage store and across from Deja Vu. Definitely some interesting stores to walk through after eating at the restaurant. The employees were very friendly and very helpful if you had any questions about the items in the store. Their motto that they post is something along the lines of- "Help the environment, shop vintage" or something like that. That is the sort of shopping that is right up my alley! One of the more interesting things to buy was at Deja Vu- which is antiques and vintage, but also has numerous rugs that are handmade of different fabrics that are extremely soft "shag" type throw rugs that are very cool. Even cooler than that are pillows that are made of "upcycled" men's ties. They are very impressive and would definitely make a good conversation piece in the home. While slightly pricey at about $49 a pillow, the pillows are quite large and very cool. Now that I'm thinking about it, I may go back and buy a pair for my couch.

2  Thank SupernovaEyes