“Great Place”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 23 June 2008

I recently stayed 3 days at the Rodeway Inn Swiss Holiday Resort while attending a motorcycle get together. The rooms were very nice, and the staff were pleasant and attentive. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone planning to visit Eureka Springs.

• Stayed: June 2008
1  Thank GREGORY M

Reviewed 18 June 2008

This was my 4th trip to Eureka Springs in the past two years and this was by far, the most pleasant experience ever. I was traveling with my large dog and extended family. The hotel owners welcomed me to the hotel and even welcomed my dog. The owners mentioned that they prefer to travel with their dogs too and therefore accomodate pets regardless of size. The pool area was clean and had plenty of towels. The rooms were also clean and the bedding was in great condition. Our room even had the a/c on expecting our arrival so the room wasn't damp or muggy. We asked for a late check-out since we wanted to celebrate Father's Day with a brunch at the Cresent Hotel and again, they were very accomodating. There was plenty of room to walk our dog and the hotel was close to downtown. I will definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks for a great experience especially after my horrible experience at the Days Inn Eureka Springs last month.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank LoriLions
Reviewed 14 April 2008

Me and my Husband rented a Jacuzzi Suite at a Great Rate. We must say that all staff members were very Friendly. Our Room was very Clean and in Great shape.I would highly reccomend staying here it is in a Great Location and was a Great Overall Experience for us. We hope to make it back Soon !!! What a Relaxing Getaway Eureka Spring is.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2007

My sister's turn to plan the annual motorcycle trip. She researched Eureka Springs, Arkansas and talked to the people at this motel. Explained that we had 9 couples staying for 3 nights. The service was excellent! The staff couldn't have been nicer. The motel owner, Joe, a fellow motorcycle rider himself, came to visit with us. He mapped us out a short ride, ending at a super place to dine, even made the arrangements with the restaurant owner for our group! He mapped us out a longer ride of the area for the next day, highlighting some points of interest to stop at - we had a great day. Then asked if he could take us on a tour of the city the next morning. We all agreed, and this ended up being a highlight of our trip! All of us agreed that we would love to go back to this area - but only would want to stay at Joe's place! Thanks Joe and super staff for making our trip to your city a terrific memory!!

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed 15 April 2007

This was our second visit to Eureka Springs and we chose to stay at the Rodeway Inn. We found the owner Joe and staff to be very helpful and frendly. We trailered our motorcycles from Canada and found everyone to be very "biker" friendly. They found parking space for our trailer and suggested numerous scenic routes for us to ride with a little history on the many towns we rode through. Joe the owner even took a few hours one morning with his motorcyle, to take us on a tour of the area to explain some of the history. The staff was very helpful. They suggested various resturants, roads we should ride, booked our evening country music theatre tickets, provided unlimited internet, and always made sure our continental breakfast was satisfactory. We found many restaraunts, shopping, banks, and a gas station across the street very convenient. We found the rooms and property to be clean and attractive. When we return to this area we will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank Winkler
Reviewed 10 October 2006

This is one establishment I will be happy to make a comment on. The people and staff are friendly. While on a recent motorcycle trip with another couple, our party of four found ourselves in Eureka Springs for the night. The problem was, that we arrived shortly before dark and there was no vacancies anywhere in town that we were aware of, a Covette Club Convention was being held that weekend. We stopped here to check for vacancies and there was none, but as my wife came out of the office and began telling us the news, a very nice man came up to us and started talking with us. I thought he was just another traveler looking for a place to stay for the night, but soon found out he was the manager. We were riding our motorcycles and pulling our trailers. He said that he was a biker also and that the bike sitting in front of the office was his. He understood us not wanting to drive to another town after dark because of the hazards you encounter on the road (deer, and other wildlife), especially on a motorcycle. After visiting with Mr. McClung for a minute or two, it was obvious he was one of the nicest people you would ever meet. He was trying his best to accomodate us, so we would not have to go anywhere else. I will not go into detail on what he did for us, but I will say that he went above and beyond what most places will do to earn or keep your business. The pool and hot tub was outstanding, and Mr. McClung is one of the friendliest people we had ever met. I promise, we will be back. We highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
1  Thank harleychief
A TripAdvisor Member
Eldorado,IL
Reviewed 25 October 2005

If I were to recommend a place for lodging this would definately be it! Mr McClung,Patty,Kim and the rest of the staff are so kind and eager to help you. It is extrememly clean and the staff all make you feel at home and quite welcome. They are knowledgeable of the area and the happenings. they offer every opportunity to serve you in a personal fashion. I have traveled many places in the us and some over seas. I would put this place up for the highest rating among all.! Thanks for everyone one and being so kind and helpful! Monte l.Baker

• Stayed: October 2005