“This is the place to stay!”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 24 June 2014

THis place was great. I went there with the DoofClenas motorcycle group in June 2014 and the stay couldn't have been better. The management was very accommodating and friendly, the rooms were clean. The grounds are spacious, and the pool was inviting after a hot day of riding. The next trip to Eureka Springs will include the Swiss Holiday Resort as our destination.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The perfect location for our group..... the rooms were great, and we were well taken care of. We had the use of the fire pit and the chalet for our evening festivities. The pool was an added bonus on the hot days - I can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great property. Met the owner, Chris. She was great and wanted to make sure our group had everything we needed.
Clean rooms. Great bedding and pillows.
Chalet was fantastic. Pool and hot tube also. AAA+++

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I really do not have a bad thing to say about this place, it was clean, the linens were nice we had a king size bed, it was very clean, in a great location my friends loved the free breakfast. The had a very nice pool which we didn't use (but did go look at we forgot our suits). Great location right on trolley route. I really didn't expect much for the price and was worried about the linens and bedspread thought about bringing my own and did not need to do that at all. I was very happy. The only thing I might say is they need more chairs for the rooms to sit outside everyone kept stealing each other's chairs because there wasn't enough and everyone was sitting out on the balcony. There is probably a reason (like they had them for all rooms and people took them ) or someone who ruined that part for everyone but other than that it was great.

2  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The 3 of us stay'ed at this establishment from Wednesday June 4th till Sunday June 8th. It has a pool and hot tub. I cant complain about the cost of the room we got a 2 bed room for about $250.00 for four nights. I cant compliment the hotel staff enough for the amount of service they provided. If i had a question about a place to eat with the type of food i was looking for they'd give it. If i had questions about certain types of gift shops they'd research it and call my room back.

The Pool doesnt have a diving board but it has a nice 10 ft deep area to swim in and is a semi decently sized pool. It was nice being the larger sized man that i am at 6 ft 4 an 250lbs to have an area i could actually swim in for a bit and not feel to damn cramped. The hot tub wasnt as hot as id have liked it to be but that could have been some kinda state reg on the heat of the tub. The hot tub has the setting capacity of 5 at a time so i also fit quite nicely in it as well. Obviously with any out door body of water their will be some leaves in it from time to time but they have a pool net at the ready so you can fish those small problems right out of the pool an hot tub an make them ready for use with very minimal effort.

The room was decently sized it had a fridge an a small cup coffee maker in the room. It didnt have a microwave but that isnt an issue to a person such as myself. The room an beds always looked an smelled clean. I can also tell you that NONE of OUR STUFF came up missing. Every thing always stayed right where we left it or moved just ever so slightly as the area it was in had been cleaned. I was able to sleep on the bed rather comfortably. They are spring mattresses but they have a lot of bounce to them so its not like they are old and warn out.

The daily free breakfast consisted of fresh fruit muffins an cereal with the added bonus of waffle mix and a maker in the lobby for those that would like some thing hot. On sunday they provided us with biscuits an sausage gravy. We had our choice of orange juice or coffee to go with our morning meals. I never asked for it but im sure i could have gotten milk if i wanted it.

Since it often rained every day of our trip the Hotel staff was nice enough to let me an my friend park our motorcycles underneath the covered car port as long as we didnt block up the car port with them. they also provided free rags we could use to wash an dry our bikes with after a long days ride so +1 internet for that alone. If i ever make it out that way again i will probably stay at this hotel again instead of taking my chances with any place else. I stayed in room 109 that is their smoking room. i will say it was damn nice to find a hotel that allowed me to smoke in the room.

Room Tip: Dont be afraid to ask hotel staff any and all questions you may have before you sign the papers. Al...
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was our second stay here in 2 yrs & this time I was a little disappointed. The pool & hot tub were extremely dirty. We had a room on the first floor & the tub backed up when taking a shower. We had four people in our room & it took us a little over 2 1/2 hrs for everyone to shower. The water pressure was also very low. When we said something to the lady at the desk she just said its been like that for awhile. The room was clean & beds were comfortable. I def was NOT impressed. All in all the motel next door is cheaper & nicer I'd recommend staying(if vacancy) there instead of paying $73.14 for a room here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

this was our second time staying here and were once again pleased and enjoyed our stay. tv did go out but desk staff (Patty i think was her name) had a new tv hooked up and running with-in minutes. she was also very very nice and helpful with local sites to see and directions. free breakfast was very adequate, only wish they offered decaf coffee as well regular. pool area very nice and hot tub felt great after a long day of sight seeing. room was very nice and nicely appointed. beds and pillows very comfortable. will stay again when in area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family