“Bonnybrooke Farm was wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonnybrooke Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bonnybrooke Farm
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
“Bonnybrooke Farm was wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer March 2013, October 2013 we finally were able to get away together as a couple and focus on each other and not just the illness, it was much needed for us both. Bonnybrooke Farm was exactly what was needed. Secluded but still close enough to Eureka Springs to be able to get out and eat or shop or whatever. We enjoyed ourselves more than words can say, the view, the Jacuzzi, the fireplace, the whole cottage was great, we are going to be sure to make time more often and hope that we will be able to stay at Bonnybrooke Farm (Moonflower cottage) again.

2 Thank CandacePicco

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

My fiancé and I came here for her birthday weekend. We stayed Thurs through Sunday and it was a perfect long weekend get away. The location is close enough to town that we could go and enjoy the sights, shops, restaurants and events but far enough out to be romantically secluded from the hustle and bustle. The amenities are thoughtful, the view is incredible and Bonny is wonderful. The only thing we didn't like was having to leave. Thank you Bonny for a great time and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Room Tip: Make reservations early.....she books up quick!
2 Thank Rob C
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

My stay at Bonnybrooke was definitely one of the greatest highlights in my life!!!! The graciousness of the owner was just the beginning of the awesomeness of the stay!!!! There was an indescribable Peace and Restfulness in the cabin and the surroundings were majestic !!!! Being atop the mountain there is NO traffic noise and None of the hustle and bustle of life as we know it!! Having stayed at many places through my 63 years of life I can honestly say that the Best choice of any has been Bonnybrooke !!!! I have recommended it to many and they reported their stay as memorable as I enjoyed!!!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank sharonupton
Pasadena, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and I went to Bonnybrook Farm and stayed 4 wonderful days. My sister and her husband had gone there 7 years ago and she was still saying how much she loved it. We were not disappointed. Bonny has beautifully decorated and made the cottage (we stayed at Barnrose) warm & cozy. It is so secluded yet not too far out. From my first call Bonny was sweet, pleasant,& helpful, getting us there late at night after I had lost the directions. From taking a bath in the large Jacuzzi under the stars, to waking up looking out over the breathtaking view of the mountains it is heavenly. The next morning, got coffee and sat on the deck in the double porch swing watching the deer frolick below and we saw them a lot. Then theres the horse, we named her Nelly!!! At night we built a fire in the fireplace and just sat and admired the flames dancing around & listened to the crackling of the fire while we reminisced about our life together over the last 40 yrs. My husband said "Let's go home, sell everything we have and move here." He nor I were ready to leave It truly was "A Little Slice of Heaven!!!!" After we left, I happened to remember I'd left my electric curlers. Again I called sweet Bonny, she had already found them. Said she would fedex them to me, which she did, free of charge I might add. We truly have found a new friend, and can hardly wait to go back again..

Room Tip: We've only stayed at the Barnrose but I'm sure there isn't a bad one. There are stairs...
2 Thank Patti R
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Close to Eureka Springs. But feels very remote. I cherished that. Lovely views, sounds, smells, atmosphere.

My stay happen to be right when the leaves were changing in October. There are a few things I've experienced that are more beautiful. It is simply a must do. I hope I can repeat this experience in the future.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Kehunnah
Branson, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Homey cottage atmosphere, comfortable & cozy. No hustle and bustle or traffic, just nature at its best! Wish I could stay for a whole month of peace and quiet! I stayed in the Garden of Eden. Nice double shower! I will be back the next trip through.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank skpugh12
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent couples get away owners , were super nice , easy check in awesome view . We stayed in summer shades cabin it was clean the jacuzzi tub was great an the view was beautiful !! Will definitely return !!

• Stayed September 2013