“Great food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Wow! Great food! Very different atmosphere! Loved it! Will go back! Food was some of the freshest I've eaten anywhere!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Try this place..teeny tiny on space, but huge on good food and value. We arrived about 1 PM--good thing so we could find a table. The locals eating there were very friendly; one clapped when she heard this was our first visit.

DH had an enchilada plate and I had a burrito plate. Mine was very good; his was exceptional. We will return. I bet 99% of all visitors do. The salsa verde was the best.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This little cafe, and I mean little, is one of the best kept secrets in Eureka Springs. The locals know about it and like to keep it secret so theres room for them! Celebs drop by when in town for this meal treat. Its near the top of the road, and down some stairs between some buildings, has maybe 5 2-seater tables, and a 1 4-seater....open from 10-2. Its alllll made fresh from fresh, and the best most 'secret' salsa youve ever had....I am sure there are tomatillos in there but cant get anyone to give up info! We come through here at least once a year, plan our drive to get her for lunch... My very favorite is the feta, tomatoe, spinach, green olive, enchiladas! I love them, and btw, no gluten worries in most of the food. Let them know and it can be tweeked. But yummm eeeee. So worth the walk, wait, drive, to eat here.

1  Thank Yazmindakks
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We look forward to lunch at the Oasis every time we visit Eureka Springs. Its like a visit to the 1960's with the wall art and the music. If you just let loose a little you'll get some good laughs from the wait staff and cook. A visit to the unisex restroom is an experience in itself.
Bottom line is the food is excellent. Made to order in the tiniest kitchen ever, so it does take a while to get your food but enjoy chips and salsa while you wait. The locals refer to it as Slo-asis and that describes it well. It's definitely a throwback but an excellent experience. Take cash no credit cards accepted.

1  Thank Terry F
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had a breakfast soft taco vegetarian version it was very good, the serious was great & the atmosphere is great my husband really liked what he had as well! We will be back our next visit for sure!

1  Thank 2Rosebud