“Spiritual journey plus family wedding”

Candlewick Inn and Suites
and 1 more site!
Candlewick Inn and Suites
Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Oklahoma
“Spiritual journey plus family wedding”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The wife and I were traveling from Oklahoma to Eureka Springs for a family wedding, but first we were driving to Norfolk AR to visit the burial site of my GGrandmother. This would be my first trip to northcentral AR and I was hopeful of finding the cemetery and the family plot. After success in our spiritual journey, we drove on to Eureka Springs. I made reservations based on TA ratings and reviews. The Candlewick was as advertized. All of the requests I made during the reservation
call were handled with ease. We would not hesitate to return to the Candlewick. Great value for
the price.

4 Thank kagnew64

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We stayed here after seeing a lot of good reviews for the hotel. We were impressed with the cleanliness of the room. It appeared the carpet had been replaced recently and the housekeeping was excellent, even in the corners of the room and bath areas were clean.

The hotel is an older hotel but it has been kept up well over the years. We would definitely stay here again! To me it's proof that many privately owned hotels are better maintained than their national chain counterparts.

5 Thank Brett G
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I booked the Candlewick Inn based upon Tripadvisor reviews. When I was handed the old timie key, I was a little nervous. I can happily report that the rooms were clean, and the staff member was very polite. If you are looking for a resort type room, then you will be disappointed as this is a simple room with no frills. (Our room did have a mini refrig and a micro wave. A free breakfast was advertised, but I did not even see what the breakfast consisted of as I didn't observe a dining area.) If you want a simple, clean room, at an affordable price, then stop in for the night.

Room Tip: There was not a fitness room nor a restaurant. There were several restaurants nearby.
3 Thank 4nfam
Sibley, Missouri
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I picked Candlewick Inn by the good reviews that it had gotten. I was not disappointed. Rooms were clean, staff were very helpful, and the price was one of the more inexpensive. They even found the earring that I had lost and it was on my table in the room that night. My next stay will be booked here again. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank cleocatra1962
Calico Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We recently spent a night at the Candlewick Inn because of its good reviews on TripAdvisor. We weren't disappointed. The room was inexpensive and clean. The staff was helpful.
It's not as big a bargain as it might seem, since there is a very competitive lodging environment in Eureka Springs. Be aware though--their tax is almost 20% and is not included in the most-often quoted prices.
No complaints on the room. At $56 for 3, including tax, it's a bargain by almost any standard.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank ozarkshiker
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We have stayed here several times. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean. Will stay here again!!

3 Thank 777Jenny123
Georgetown, TX
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This motel was very clean, which is the number one thing I look for. It's conveniently located, serves a decent cold breakfast, and the staff is friendly and helpful. During the week, it's $46 a night, I think, so you can't beat it for price. WiFi worked well for us, but we were directly across from the lobby. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple