“Good value and very clean!”

Candlewick Inn and Suites
Candlewick Inn and Suites
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Houston, Texas
“Good value and very clean!”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

This motel is one of the cleanest that I've stayed in. Don't let the outside fool you. It's older but the room we had with two Queen beds was large and CLEAN. It's not fancy but comfortable. The pool looked sparkling clean also. The front desk person was so friendly and nice. It had a small refrigerator but the TV was a small old thing but it was okay. You don't visit Eureka Springs to watch TV anyway!! At $60 it was a heck of a deal.

Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank luvmyminidonks

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Marionville, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Owner is great down to earth. Staff always nice, polite ready to help. Rooms are great everything you need in them. We come every year we can. We always stay here. Cant go wrong. We like you have a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer. You don't have to bring anything but your clothes and yourself. Need anything just ask. Bus stops in front you can catch and it takes you all over. We enjoyed the farmers market across the road. Also nice ice cream parlor with the best apple dumplings and the other shops. Cant go wrong. Jim and Maggie A plus

Room Tip: We love room 101 next to pool
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Maggie M
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Highly recommend this Inn. Very simple and super clean room. Friendly and helpful front desk person. Great location. Across the street is a nice shopping place and lots of restaurants close to the Inn. If you want a simple, clean room for a fantastic price then this is the place for you. We enjoyed our stay and slept great!

• Stayed August 2012
5 Thank JChaboya
Oklahoma
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The wife and I were traveling from Oklahoma to Eureka Springs for a family wedding, but first we were driving to Norfolk AR to visit the burial site of my GGrandmother. This would be my first trip to northcentral AR and I was hopeful of finding the cemetery and the family plot. After success in our spiritual journey, we drove on to Eureka Springs. I made reservations based on TA ratings and reviews. The Candlewick was as advertized. All of the requests I made during the reservation
call were handled with ease. We would not hesitate to return to the Candlewick. Great value for
the price.

4 Thank kagnew64
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We stayed here after seeing a lot of good reviews for the hotel. We were impressed with the cleanliness of the room. It appeared the carpet had been replaced recently and the housekeeping was excellent, even in the corners of the room and bath areas were clean.

The hotel is an older hotel but it has been kept up well over the years. We would definitely stay here again! To me it's proof that many privately owned hotels are better maintained than their national chain counterparts.

5 Thank Brett G
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I booked the Candlewick Inn based upon Tripadvisor reviews. When I was handed the old timie key, I was a little nervous. I can happily report that the rooms were clean, and the staff member was very polite. If you are looking for a resort type room, then you will be disappointed as this is a simple room with no frills. (Our room did have a mini refrig and a micro wave. A free breakfast was advertised, but I did not even see what the breakfast consisted of as I didn't observe a dining area.) If you want a simple, clean room, at an affordable price, then stop in for the night.

Room Tip: There was not a fitness room nor a restaurant. There were several restaurants nearby.
3 Thank 4nfam
Sibley, Missouri
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I picked Candlewick Inn by the good reviews that it had gotten. I was not disappointed. Rooms were clean, staff were very helpful, and the price was one of the more inexpensive. They even found the earring that I had lost and it was on my table in the room that night. My next stay will be booked here again. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple