“Great place - loved it”
Review of Belladonna Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Belladonna Cottage
Ranked #13 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 July 2011

I have stayed here several times and it's always a delight!! Great location and a wonderful feeling.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Belladonna Cottage

Reviewed 10 June 2011

Fourth trip to Eureka Springs and second stay at Belladonna. Don't come here if you need to be in the middle of everything or fussed over every second. Belladonna is a quiet, romantic, leave you to your own devices kind of place. Read a book, have a glass of wine, listen to the birds and take morning baths in the patio hot tub. Trust me, you'll come back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2011

My husband and I spend our 11 year anniversary at the Belladonna. We have stayed at many many bed and breakfasts and cottages over the years but this place was our favorite by far. We stayed in the street level cabin. The decor inside is so instantly soothing and artistic. The deep romantic colors lend themselves to a very relaxed atmosphere. We even left with some great decorating tips on how to make our home in Tulsa more relaxing and cozy! We loved Patti's incense, her jazz and blues CD's and her coffee was amazing! Our favorite part of our stay was the day bed on the back patio. We spent a lot of time there, just sipping wine and talking, listening to the birds, and just being in the moment. We desperately needed a place to escape the stress of our everyday life and The Belladonna was the perfect choice. We will most definitely be returning! Thank you Patti!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarcyMTulsa
Reviewed 26 April 2011

This place is just flat out beautiful! We stayed in the Garden level. Everywhere you look, everywhere you sit, is comfort to the body and pleasure to the eyes. We most loved taking a bubble bath outside, during the day, never have I done that before. The red bud, wisteria, and tulip magnolia were blooming. Patti the owner said she has 2,000 "naked ladies" that will be blooming in July , yet to come. As soon as we walked in to the Garden level a calm came over us. Its was exactly what we needed. If your considering stay at the Belladonna, don't hesitate.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2011

Super place, a real treasure in decor, comfort, beauty and artistic flair. The owner accomodated a last-minute reservation and all was simply perfect--clean, comfy and way cool on the eyes.Enjoyed everything from the art books for guests to peruse to the story behind the art and house along with organic bread, oatmeal and herbal teas for breakfast.. The spiced chocolate on the pillow was a great touch. The view out the lower level was of garden/trees, bird song as an alarm clock--can't get much better.
Ten plus.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2010

Two years ago, I was curiously guided to The Belladonna online, and I have just completed my fifth visit. The website beautifully and accurately presents the two distinct levels of the house. I am pretty sure there is nowhere like it in Eureka, in terms of style and sophistication. The Belladonna offers a very private and unobtrusive experience, not at all a typical B&B.
Though it is a Victorian historic home, the just-right, eclectic collection of colorful and artful furnishings warmly welcomes. The "yard art" is fun and funky; I love this yard so much that I actually cleared limbs after the ice storm last year (as a paying guest, that is!) You would never believe that Patty, the owner, is a self-described "nomad," as her loving attention to detail is unsurpassed.
Personally, I am very sensitive to Earth energies, and there is something very sweet and tranquil about this space. Certainly there are healing properties there for me, as being there has catalyzed many magical happenings in my life. iHowever, it is not necessary to "believe" in order to receive the goodness that is The Belladonna.
There is so much magic and mystery in and around Eureka Springs, and there are tons of choices for lodging. But now that I have connected to The Belladonna, I don't think I'll ever stay anywhere else. It really is an extraordinary place.

Kimberly Morrison, MD
Palm Springs, CA

Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2010

We stayed at The Bella for our honeymoon. I had no idea of the amazing adventure's or the odd journey into myself that were waiting there...just for me! I chose the Bella Donna, because I had never stayed at a B&B before,but already knew that the "Traditional" B&B was definately not going to be for me. I went with this excitement of "getting away from it all" and found myself getting back to what was really important, which is the beauty that is within each & everyone of us that longs to be set free. It almost felt like we had broken into someone's house and were living their life until their return!! Julie Traxler was an amazing artist and I got to wake up every morning to some other wonderful creation of her's or something a friend had done for her. It seems that Julie was so proud of her home and truly considered it her castle. Patti grabbed the baton and worked tirelessly to show that pride to the rest of the world! The colors, the artistic creations,the nature in that place let me know that...yes, I was still alive and there was sooo much more that the universe had to show me, if only I was willing to slow down and take it all in. Patti is definately the hostess with the mostest!!

• Stayed: September 2010