Oak Crest Cottages and Treehouses
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$93
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$198
US$183
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$177
US$172
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$62
Travelocity
All reviewssnack baskettree housemountain chaletromance packagerose petalshobbit cavemy husband and iwelcome basketlondon flathappy anniversary bannerour honeymoonwelcome packagechristmas treehandwritten notemusic playingjacuzzi tubromantic anniversary
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

As me and my "soon to be" fiancé drove through town we had our reserve. We arrived at the oak crest cottages to pick up our packet with a map on how to get to our treehouse. The lady at the counter Was very helpful on where to go and what to do. We drove back through town to pull up to a very nice automatic privacy gate. Our room key had the remote for the gate on it. When you pull in it completely feels like a different place than eureka a true hideaway in the woods. We stayed at the Paris themed treehouse and it was very clean and we our picky when it comes to this. It has a very cozy atmosphere with dim able lights throughout and a cozy fireplace. I got the romance package for us and proposed to my girlfriend!! She said yes!! The staff did a great job on following directions perfectly thank you so much and we look forward to staying again!! Next time we'll try a hobbit hole for sure!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Abbey Chateau treehouse in Eureka Springs-very comfy, cozy, clean, and quiet. We enjoyed the hot tub and the little deck on the back of the treehouse. They provide a nice basket of snacks and a coffeemaker, microwave and small refrigerator. The front desk people were very nice and gave us a map and recommended attractions and restaurants. They even remembered that we wanted to hike during our trip and told us about some different hikes that were available. Having never been to Arkansas I was very pleasantly surprised about the variety of shops and restaurants available. I'm glad that we went in mid March as I imagine that their busy season is really overwhelming and crowded. I recommend walking through the historic district (huge hills and a good workout) to see the beautiful old houses and the springs scattered throughout the neighborhood. Also-do yourself a favor and schedule "the works" at the Palace Bathhouse. Mineral water soak in a giant tub, steam cabinet, clay facial mask and an hour massage. You will feel rested, rejuvenated and ready to go. The Palace has all or most of its original tile in the bathhouse. Its very pretty and the attendant and masseuse were both exceptional!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cestewar
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I got married 3/13/2014...This was the best experience ever, everyone was friendly the food was great and the rooms were breath taking...We stayed in The Ultimate Venice Treehouse for three nights and had the ultimate wedding package..Everything was in order and beautiful, my hats go off to the owners for this place is truly magical... Thanks for making my wedding day beautiful and stress free...

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 15 March 2014

What can I say that hasn't already been said??!! A hidden gem in Eureka Springs. Right off the main road (and a short drive to the historic district) yet once you pass through the gates and into the "treehouse" community, you feel worlds away, you're own little wooded retreat! My husband and I absolutely loved our Paris themed room. The treehouse felt very modern and new plus the décor was super cute and tasteful. Each evening, we would return from dinner and relax in front of the fireplace. The branches covered with lights created such a beautiful glow and ambience! It was my favorite feature. We brought our own snacks and kept sodas and wine chilled in the mini fridge. We will be back for sure, but next time we MUST stay in a hobbit hole. Too funny!! :)

The owners provided us a map of the town which was very useful. We also ate at several of their recommended restaurants, all excellent!

Room Tip: Each treehouse seemed private and quite. Even with full bookings, we rarely saw another person.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We had the most amazing experience in our castle treehouse. It is built to give you privacy and the feel of being all alone in the mountains. It was clean & comfortable. I'm not sure what my favorite part was... The huge walk-in shower, the two-person jacuzzi tub with its own tv and fireplace, or the back porch. The only thing I didn't care for was the provided soap/shampoo. I recommend bringing your own. We can't wait to come back!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple