“The candy selection is great!”

Two Dumb Dames Fudge Factory
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Divinity! It is the best here! While we've tried a variety of different things on our first visit and had fun with it all, we found the divinity could not be beat and got a couple pounds of it. We also got our souvenier shirts at this store.

1  Thank 2paradise

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We bought the chocolate/nut covered toffee, a coconut truffle and a few showgirl truffles- all was awesome. My husband wished they sold milk to eat with the sweets.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stopped in to see what they had, came out with candy and fudge. Guess that is the way it is supposed to work. The fudge was good. My kids like the taffy.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The smell when you walk in..... I could live here. The fudge is some of the best I have ever had. The two ladies that run are super nice also. Only down side is with the 7 layer fudge. It does have coconut. My husband will not eat coconut so he was disappointed. I was so happy to hear this. More for me.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

What else can I say! A million different kinds of fudge and chocolate covered goodies, as well as salt water taffy, jawbreakers, licorice....treats to please any sweet tooth. I'm glad I live 3 hours from here or I would be hugely fat.