“Excellent”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Evening Shade Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My wife and I spent our 22nd wedding anniversary at this property. Everything was perfect. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the service was fantastic. When you arrive, they have dessert waiting on the table for you. The fridge is stocked with sodas and water and they even had chocolates and mints for us. Breakfast was delivered to our door exactly on time every morning and the food was SUPER. My wife absolutely loved it and we have plans on going back for our next anniversary.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

After 21 years of marriage,my husband and I decided to come to the Eveving Shade Inn because of it's high ratings. Our expectations were very high, and trust me we were not disappointed. We couldn't have asked for a better place to go to get away, just the 2 of us. Our room was so romantic. It was very spacious, and the bed was amazing! You walk outside and there is a beautiful scenery with lots of trees, and a deck with a gazebo. Even though you are just a few minutes from downtown, it feels like you are in a quiet secluded area just for the 2 of you. There are so many bed and breakfast locations in Eureka Springs, but a lot of them are in the busy part of Eureka Springs. I loved the Evening Shade because it was very quiet. The breakfast each morning was hot, and amazing. The desserts each evening were also delicious. It was very easy to find, and everyone was so nice. Thank You again for a wonderful weekend! We will definately be planning another get away at the Evening Shade!

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Our 1 night Anniversary stay was fabulous & all the extras such as chocolates, candles around jacuzzi, robes, desserts & full breakfast delivered to our room were a nice touch! They went out of their way to make our stay so special.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This was our second visit to Evening Shade. The first was just a romantic weekend away and this time was to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. The evening shade cottage is wonderful!! We had everything we needed and then some. We were very well taken care of.

Eureka Springs is a great destination too. Everyone is so friendly! We booked a massage with our package and it was heavenly! Looking through the visitor's package in the room, I found an ad for Intrigue Theater. I HIGHLY recommend seeing this show as well!

Overall, the trip was money well spent and I look forward to visiting again soon in the Evening Shade Inn!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We traveled here for our 20th anniversary and we pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome we received when we arrived. The room was nicely decorated and spotless clean.
The location was VERY convenient and accommodations were just wonderful.
Breakfast each morning was nothing short of delicious and varied each day as did the desserts that were served every afternoon.
I can not say enough good things about our stay and we will be back again and again.

Room Tip: They have a great website with lots of pictures.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I found this place on line when l was looking for a "get-a-way" for my husbands birthday. I knew I wanted to take him to Eukera Springs to see the Passion Play, but didn't want to stay in a hotel. You see we too our "Inn Keepers". We have a guest ranch in southeastern Oklahoma and the "only" way to have a true day off is to go somewhere! LOL. I knew as soon as I spoke with Donna via the phone, that I had found the place! I booked us their "Honeymoon Cottage" and was not disappointed! I added on some of the extras that they offer and was NOT disappointed. When we arrived we had Chilled Champagne with glasses, a heart shaped birthday cake and a wonderful Spa basket all awaiting our arrival. VERY ROMANTIC! Donna took extra care to make sure of the time we'd like to have our breakfast delivered to our cottage and to also went over the menu with us to make sure that we would enjoy the meal. She even made a few changes for us, so that my husband would enjoy the meals. Cottage was very clean and inviting, bed was very comfortable, the large jaccuzzi bath tub for two was REALLY a two person tub, unlike some of the other 2-person tubs that you see alot. They stocked the cottage with everything to make sure we enjoyed our stay with them. We don't drink coffee, so she delivered tea bags, honey and fresh lemon slices just for us!! What a treat. Daily desserts and breakfast was good. I told her the only thing we thought they could change in the cottage was to get a more comfortable loveseat/recliner for two. The
Victorian love seat, looked nice, but wasn't comfortable for a couple that likes to sit together while watching TV.

Room Tip: I looked at several of their rooms. They were all beautiful, but we preferred a cottage for more pri...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Very nice place to stay. From the owners to the Lil ladies that brought breakfast. I really enjoyed the serenity. Wish we could have stayed longer. I enjoyed everything from breakfast to the jacuzzi. I liked how it was nestled in the "woods", but just off the highway. Did I mention that breakfast was wonderful. The room was beautifully decorated. The rooms were cleaned daily and the snacks restocked daily. Certainly a touch of class. My lady and I will return.

• Stayed: July 2013