The Benton Place Inn
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$116
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
QualityInn
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$114
Travelocity
Wanderoo Lodge(Eureka Springs)
US$71
US$56
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
All reviewsmemories suitechampagne and orange juicelocal bakeryfresh pastryprivate gazeboenjoy your morning coffeequiet streetmain stwithin walking distance of downtownleave your cargreat attentionthe main dragbeyond wordsthis place is amazingcan't wait to come backin townfront porch
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We stayed in the memories suite. It was absolutely perfect. Nice jacuzzi tub. Champagne and orange juice in fridge. Blueberry muffins one morning. Cinnamon rolls the next morning. Cozy bedroom with fireplace. My favorite part was the private patio. Downtown was a 30 second walk away. Rebecca was friendly and her recommendations were great. No complaints at all. (accidentally selected swimming pool in lower section of review and can't deselect it on this stupid iPad. There is no pool at the Benton Place.)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Nathan G
Reviewed 14 April 2012

This is such a great B&B! We visit Eureka every year for our anniversary. This year we went the weekend of March 16, 2012. Every time we come, we stay here. The B&B has 3 rooms tucked away in the trees but still right off the Historic Loop. The parking is perfect and so close to everything downtown. Rebecca treats you like her special guest. The room is so clean and the linens are so soft that everytime I leave I seem to ask her where she got them. She provides you everything you could need for a relaxing/romantic stay. It is also such a great value. I love this place so much, I've added it as a contact in my cell phone to easily book my trip each year. I will never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank heritage723
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Very comfortable. Attention to every detail. Park your car for your stay and walk to all the downtown attractions in the village. Rebecca will tend to your every need. BEAUTIFUL

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank cu-later67
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Cutest little B&B ever! This little spot just adds to the charm of this unique town!( eureka is a progressive, super fun oasis in the middle hillbilly country!) Immaculately clean and so charming. Rebecca feels like an old friend welcoming your into her home. I fell in love with my wife in front of the spectacular fireplace! Totally recommend this spot! The inn, the suite, the location everything( Rebecca's quirky "Widespread Panic" lovin daughter was so cool and helpful too!)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JessJames007
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This is the finest accommodations in Eureka. It is the best of both worlds. While it is in town, and walking distance to everything, it feels like the country, with a beautiful waterfall, gardens and wildlife. No parking hassles! I stay here every time I visit Eureka. Sometimes I just want to chill out and not leave the luxury of my room. The rooms are that amazing! Rebecca goes beyond to make your stay perfect. It is a romantic destination BUT it is also great for the single traveler. It will renew your spirits and charge your battery. You will be counting the days until you can return to nirvana!

Room Tip: Benton suite has the best view of the waterfall, but Memories has a fireplace, but Cliff Side has a gazabo....It is all good!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo