“Heaven Devine”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Benton Place Inn
Ranked #13 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Eureka Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Heaven Devine”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This is a true Ozark Gem. I have stayed here many times over the years. No matter who I am with or what we have planned, the Benton Place is perfectly located downtown and makes the Eureka Springs experience top notch every time. Thank you to the owners Rebecca and Whitney for always catering to my special needs. Stay at the Benton Place and you will make memories that last a lifetime.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Candace D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
cu-later67
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We have stayed in all three of the venues. You will not be unhappy with any of them. Excellent location, comfy rooms, wonderful beds and antique furniture. Wonderful morning pastries champaign and orange juice. This B&B is so comfortable you won't want to leave to enjoy Eureka, but please do. Rebecca is at you beckon call. If you are not satisfied here---- you can't be satisfied! Can't say enough good things about this B&B.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cu-later67
Charleston, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have known Rebecca for years but only recently stayed at her B&B. I was very impressed with the personal service provided and even more impressed with my surroundings. I already knew it was a beautiful place but after my stay I was spoiled by all the pampering she does for her guests. She works hard to landscape it so you feel you're away from everything but if you walk 2 blocks you are in the heart of downtown Eureka Springs. The rooms are full of stained glass and antiques to make you feel classy but the modern comforts are there, too. You can sit on the porch or the gazebo and lose yourself. You won't want to leave.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We travel to Eureka often, and Benton Place Inn is at the top of the list for places to stay.
The rooms are big and comfy. Everything you need and then some!
Rebecca is one of the sweetest people you could ever hope to meet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I spent our one year anniversary in the Benton Suite. We spent an amazing four nights and can't wait to return! Rebecca was so friendly and we were just a short walk from downtown. I highly recommend this place for a romantic get away!

• Stayed February 2014
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

My husband & I spent three relaxing nights at The Benton Place Inn. It was very romantic and in the perfect location. We walked to shops and restaurants while we were in Eureka. The Memories Suite had everything we needed plus some! Rebecca was very helpful in recommending restaurants and provided the most wonderful service. She was a great host. We can't wait to book another trip with her at The Benton Place Inn!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed 7 December 2013

My wife and I have been going here for years. And it never fails to us!! The Atmosphere all 3 rooms have is impeccable. There's one for every season, but yet all are enchanting in any season. The owner Rebecca supplies every known need to man. If you have any other need just ask and you will receive! It's the most romantic and life rejuvenating place on earth. She thinks of every detail one could need. And serves as a guardian angel to the place. She completes the experience. I can not think of any other place I would rather spend ANY time away from home. Between the historic town (only a block away) and the atmosphere of Benton Pl. we doubt we would ever spend another vacation anywhere else. Please do yourself a favor and give it a try. I just can't think of any down side sorry...LOVE LOVE this place...Home away from home for us!

Room Tip: Depends on your desires...Benton Suite (largest) has kitchenette with separate Jacuzzi room full of...