“Awesome”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Eureka Sunset Cabins
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This is the best place ever to stay! We've been there twice now for our wedding anniversary and it is always clean, quiet and with all the extra touches that make you feel special! Full kitchen, double shower, jacuzzi for two and did I mention clean! I'm a clean freak and didn't feel the need to break out my clorox wipes for anything! The balcony view is awesome, every morning I watched the gray squirrels running around. Be sure to read Becky's notebook of recommended places to eat they are amazing too. We will be back!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We spent a wonderful two nights here last weekend, and enjoyed every minute. The cabin was quiet and comfortable, and well furnished. The king sized bed and jacuzzi tub were beyond amazing. And the little touches throughout the cabin really show how much effort and time the owners put into keeping it up. The towels were ultra soft, the kitchen was fully furnished, we were even welcomed with our names on the front door. The back deck offered an amazing sunset view and relaxing wooded views. Becky has an extensive DVD library to choose from and is more than willing to meet your requests. She makes you feel right at home; the entire experience was a wonderful one.

Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway for our 10th Anniversary at Eureka Sunset. From the time we walked up to the door to check-in, to the time we left to check-out was amazing! The cabin was fabulous! From the jacuzzi, frieplace, comfortable bed, double head shower, the kitchen, fresh ground coffee, goodie basket full of snacks, double decks, grill, beautiful decor, cleanliness, privacy...really I could go on all day! I have never stayed somewhere that takes such pride not only in their facility, but also in making sure their guests have the most relaxing time and enjoyable stay. Becky has personlized each cabin and taken the time to put together booklets of places to go for entertainment, restaurants to eat at and sights to see. Adding in her favorites at some of these places. My husband and I have been together for 13 years and I would have to say, this is the most relaxing weekend we have had! Eureka Sunset will definitely be seeing us again soon!

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 12 March 2012

My husband and I spent this past weekend in the Moose Recluse cabin, and had a wonderful time. Every last detail of the cabin, and the entire setting, were so well thought through and presented. When checking in, Becky took the time to walk us through a map of the area, and mark points of interest and good restaurants and shopping. She then told us that we would find a notebook in our rooms with more information and recommendations on eating and more. When we pulled up to our cabin, we saw a personal welcome message had been written on a chalkboard by the front door. What a great way to make guests feel special! The cabin itself was so cozy and beautifully put together. I've never seen a cleaner, more beautiful "cabin in the woods!" Plus, there were so many little extra nice things waiting for us --- fresh coffee beans and a grinder, a basket full of snacks, great robes for after Jacuzzi time. We also had a full kitchen with all the dishes, appliances, and pots and pans you could ever need - which was great because we spent most evenings cooking out on the gas grill on our private deck. And while some may not like the idea of no maid service, we loved that we weren't going to have someone knocking on the door every morning. Plus, Becky was right there on-site and would come right away if we needed anything. It truly was like being AWAY, which is something that we were so looking forward to. We also loved that the cabin was pet-friendly. Our dogs had a great time too! I cannot stress enough how much we enjoyed our stay. Every aspect of this resort was just perfect. If you're planning a trip to Eureka Springs, you must stay at Eureka Sunset!

2 Thank Lauren K
Drumright, Oklahoma
Reviewed 10 March 2012

When looking for the perfect weekend get-a-way/wedding, I stumbled upon Eureka Sunset. The reservation process was extremely easy and every question or request we had was answered accurately and promptly. The cabin we stayed in was spectacular! Such a romantic and comfortable setting. Our ceremony was private, quaint, romantic...in a word; special. I cannot recommend Eureka Sunset highly enough.

1 Thank Gary T
Gardner, KS
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I planned a surprise weekend get-away for my wife and I's 10th Anniversary celebration at Eureka Sunset. She was nervous because she had no idea where we were going, I was nervous because you only have 'pictures off of a webpage' and reviews to base your decision. The pics on the website and the excellent reviews...did not disappoint! As a matter of fact, they do not even do it justice. This place was perfect and the inside of the cabin (Get'n Squirrelly) was immaculate and relaxing beyond words! It is clearly evident that Becky truly cares in making your stay there be the best it can be. From the first email/phone conversations to the morning of check-out - she was honest, sincere, and gave recommendations to further enjoy the stay in and outside the cabin/resort. My wife said all weekend long..."I've never been this relaxed!" If you are looking for a secluded, yet upscale weekend retreat...this is the place! From the oversized dual shower, the spotless bathroom and kitchen areas, fresh coffee beans, a bed with true relazing comfort, the romantic jacuzzi set-up, the fireplace, to the wonderful deck out back...it was just...perfect! Thank you Becky and Eureka Sunset for making out 10 yr. Anniv. celebration more than we could have even dreamed of. We have no reason to look anywhere else when we return..!

Adrian, Missouri, USA
Reviewed 27 February 2012

If you are looking for relaxation in a beautiful cabin, look no further! From the moment we walked in the door, it was wonderful. The cabin with the back deck overlooking the woods, the fireplace, the jacuzzi for 2 along with all the little extras, Eureka Sunset was the perfect weekend get away for us. We'll definitely be back. 2 nights just was not enough.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple