“Great place to get away”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Eureka Sunset Cabins
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stay at the chocolate moose cottage. From the moment we walked in the door, it was wonderful and clean. It was private and no one bother us. The cottage with the back deck overlooking the woods, the fireplace, the jacuzzi for 2. Eureka Sunset was the perfect weekend get away for us. We'll definitely be back. 2 nights just was not enough. See you soon.

1  Thank jsttrkng

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Our stay at Eureka Sunset was an excellent experience from start to finish. The owner Becky went out of her way to ensure our weekend was a memorable one. We were married on the deck of our cabin and we couldn't imagine anything that could have been more perfect. The pictures of the cabins do not do them justice. Was a great experience!!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

My wife and I came down for a few days on my spring break. I did some reviews on here looking around to see what is available in Eureka Springs. I contacted Becky and her team on pretty short notice about the cabins and was lucky enough to get an opening. The pictures do not do the cabins justice. They look great inside and out. The amenities inside are perfect for whatever you want to do. Whether it is to relax on the deck, jacuzzi, or bed you will be able to anywhere. They did a great job at decorating and making the cabin feel like a home. Plus they allowed pets to come which was a nice bonus. My wife and I will definitely be coming back in the years to come. Trust me you will not be disappointed with Eureka Sunset in Eureka Springs!

Room Tip: All the cabins are pretty much set up the same. Each one has its own them which is a nice added bon...
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Eureka Sunset is the perfect spot for the "Just the Two Of Us" wedding package! Becky Halper was great and handled all of the details for us. The pond/garden area was so beautiful and made the perfect wedding location. Becky made sure we were well taken care of!! The cabins were so nice and very well maintained. The Get'n Squirrely cabin was decorated beautifully and was quiet and cozy with all the amenities you could ask for. We even had a welcome sign out front with our names on it!! We will be most definitely be back!!

Reviewed 26 March 2012

This is the best place ever to stay! We've been there twice now for our wedding anniversary and it is always clean, quiet and with all the extra touches that make you feel special! Full kitchen, double shower, jacuzzi for two and did I mention clean! I'm a clean freak and didn't feel the need to break out my clorox wipes for anything! The balcony view is awesome, every morning I watched the gray squirrels running around. Be sure to read Becky's notebook of recommended places to eat they are amazing too. We will be back!

Reviewed 19 March 2012

We spent a wonderful two nights here last weekend, and enjoyed every minute. The cabin was quiet and comfortable, and well furnished. The king sized bed and jacuzzi tub were beyond amazing. And the little touches throughout the cabin really show how much effort and time the owners put into keeping it up. The towels were ultra soft, the kitchen was fully furnished, we were even welcomed with our names on the front door. The back deck offered an amazing sunset view and relaxing wooded views. Becky has an extensive DVD library to choose from and is more than willing to meet your requests. She makes you feel right at home; the entire experience was a wonderful one.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway for our 10th Anniversary at Eureka Sunset. From the time we walked up to the door to check-in, to the time we left to check-out was amazing! The cabin was fabulous! From the jacuzzi, frieplace, comfortable bed, double head shower, the kitchen, fresh ground coffee, goodie basket full of snacks, double decks, grill, beautiful decor, cleanliness, privacy...really I could go on all day! I have never stayed somewhere that takes such pride not only in their facility, but also in making sure their guests have the most relaxing time and enjoyable stay. Becky has personlized each cabin and taken the time to put together booklets of places to go for entertainment, restaurants to eat at and sights to see. Adding in her favorites at some of these places. My husband and I have been together for 13 years and I would have to say, this is the most relaxing weekend we have had! Eureka Sunset will definitely be seeing us again soon!