“BEST B&B EVER”

Heartstone Inn and Cottages
Ranked #3 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This is a wonderful B&B to just sit back and enjoy -- Rest & Relaxation -- Rick's breakfast is always delicious and different from day to day!! Sherry's afternoon snacks are always fresh and delicious! We love The Victoria House with it's wonderful two bathrooms!! AND it is so very cozy and comfortable - just like a home away from home!! It's also nice to have a kitchen if we really wanted to cook we could. The living room is spacious and even has a fainting couch!! We also loved the DVD check-out. Caught up on films we never got around to seeing at the theater. AND a great front porch to sit and watch the people go by. Eureka Springs has delicious restaurants also!! Thank you Rick and Sherry for making out Labor Day vacation a greaaaaaaaat one!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!! You can't go wrong with any of the rooms!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was my and my husband's second visit to Heartstone and we will absolutely visit again. We wanted a mini vacation so that we could stay out of town for the busy student move-in weekend here in Fayetteville. A visit to the Heartstone sounded perfect and it was! We stayed four nights in the most recently renovated room, the Volery Suite, that overlooks the little valley in the back. We loved this room (cozy bed, jacuzzi, second flat screen TV in the bathroom) and we will likely stay in that room from now on. We spent many enjoyable hours reading on the deck and watching the wildlife. There were dozens of birds fluttering around the feeders, squirrels, a groundhog, and deer (we came in near midnight one night and two of them were right in the front yard). The breakfasts were amazing and are worth the trip alone. Our favorite was the tropical fruit french toast. We found the breakfast kept us satisfied until dinner time!
The owners, Rick and Cheri, are wonderful hosts and clearly want to provide you with everything you'd want during your stay.

Room Tip: The Volery Suite is perfect. It's the most recently renovated room and overlooks the little vall...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I chose the Heartstone Inn for my recent "me-cation" to Eureka Springs. I have been to Eureka Springs many times and have always stayed somewhere different. This time I found the place to which I will return time and time again. My room, the Verandah Room, was perfect for my goals of rest and rejuvenation. It is located on the rear of the house with a semi-private porch overlooking trees and wildlife. It was also a perfect size for someone traveling alone. I will certainly choose it again, though I will likely get a suite or cottage if I am traveling with someone. The room was quiet, very clean and comfortable and Rick and Cheri are wonderful hosts. The breakfasts were outstanding--reason enough to choose the Heartstone. The Inn is very conveniently located near Highway 62 as well as the historic loop. There is trolley stop right out front, ample and convenient parking for guests, and the amazing Healing Benefits right on property. Don't miss a spa treatment or two at Healing Benefits--I got the BEST massage of my life from Marilyn. Truly the best way to start my mini Eat, Pray, Love experience. I highly recommend the Heartstone Inn and will definitely make it my destination for all future trips to Eureka Springs. My expectations were exceeded in every way.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and I have stayed with Rick and Cheri every year, sometimes twice for the last ten years We love it so much. The rooms are spotless, excellent amenities, the most wonderful breakfast you will ever find and the Hosts are amazing. It has become to us like going to see Friends. We tried another B&B there years ago but The Heartstone Inn is the best.

Room Tip: We are working on staying in them all, they are all wonderful.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We have been lucky enough to stay at the Heartstone B&B every summer for the past 8 years before we pick up our son from summer camp. Each year we come, we know we are going to get five star accommodations. We've stayed in almost every one of the rooms, and each is equally beautiful, with cozy beds, updated and well appointed bathrooms, and plenty of room to unwind on the comfortable couches or chairs and read a book or watch t.v. The antiques in each room are gorgeous. From the moment you walk in the door, Rick and Cheri are there to greet you and offer to walk you to your room. They also know everything about Eureka Springs and offer suggestions on where to eat or what is new in town. They always have yummy homebaked goods available that you can enjoy on the beautiful wrap around porches along with the many cold drinks they provide (or you can make a cup of fresh coffee from the Keurig coffee maker in the room). Be sure not to miss their amazing and delicious home cooked breakfasts! They're hands down the best in Eureka Springs, possibly all of Arkansas!! Each year we leave refreshed, relaxed and reenergized...t's what keeps us coming back each year. We are already looking forward to next year!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed at the Heartstone Inn and Cottages in June. It is a beautiful place and very convenient to Eureka Springs attractions. Rick and Cheri were very gracious hosts...helpful, but not pushy. Our rooms were beautiful and clean. Our group consisted of five couples, so we were very pleased to find the deck and gazebo area for gathering after our day of shopping and sight seeing. The breakfasts were delicious and served in a very pretty dining room. The landscaping was especially beautiful. We would definitely return to this Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My family is obsessed with Bed and Breakfasts, so last weekend we went on a short mini-vacation and stayed at several different B&Bs to see which ones we like. Heartstone Inn was BY FAR our favorite. From the moment we arrived, we fell in love with the place and with Rick and Cheri. Our rooms (Valley View Mini Suite and Edwardian Suite) were beautiful, clean, luxurious, and comfortable. I particularly recommend the Valley View mini suite because it really does have the best view in the house--absolutely gorgeous. We loved watching the birds in the evening/morning and playing cards in the gazebo overlooking the forest. The breakfast was out of this world. I'd emailed ahead of time and requested creme brulee french toast b/c it's my mom and sister's favorite, and it was a huge surprise for them when Cheri brought it out. Every bite was delicious (and I can't emphasize that enough as I know it's one of the key things bed and breakfast-goers look for!). We absolutely will stay at Heartstone Inn the next time we're in Eureka Springs.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view--Valley View Mini Suite has an amazing one, and so do several of the other ro...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family