“Relaxing getaway”

Heartstone Inn and Cottages
Ranked #3 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I spent 5 nights at the Heartstone Inn in June. I was traveling by myself and decided to pick a bed & breakfast for the first time. I was very impressed. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. The breakfast each morning was delicious (and never the same). I liked that I had my own table so that I didn't feel obligated to join in the conversation and that I could leave when I wanted to without feeling like I was being rude. Rick & Cheri were both very helpful as far as suggestions for activities and places to dine. The location is easy to get to and parking is right in front (not always the case in Eureka Springs). Overall, a great experience and I will definitely suggest to my friends and family that they visit here.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs make sure to mention this since some of the rooms are on the 2nd flo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Heartstone Inn and Cottages

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed just one night, but I wish we would have included more in our travel plans. Cheri and Rick are wonderful hosts, and the Valley View Mini Suite was lovely. Gourmet breakfast, afternoon goodies, welcoming decks and gazebo and beautiful grounds, this lovely B&B has it all. We loved sitting in the gazebo and watching the critters, and enjoying an ice cold beer that was waiting for us on arrival. You just can't ask for more in vacation accommodations. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I were travelling with another couple and we stayed at the Heartstone Inn while in Eureka Springs. We picked Heartstone after reading review after review of several b & b's online and we found that there were no negative comments for the Heartstone. Now we know why!! Rick and Cheri are fantastic; the rooms were comfortable, clean and quiet; the food was first rate. But beyond all that, Rick and Cheri have a knack for making you feel right at home. There are snacks and a fridge with soft drinks and water and a library of DVD's in the parlor--all included in the stay. There is afternoon tea and lemonade and sweet goodies on the deck, and we spent a lot of time in early morning, afternoon and at dusk sitting on the deck watching the hummingbirds, squirrels, and other wildlife. So relaxing!! Their staff is also very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay at the Heartstone again the next time we come to Eureka Springs!

Room Tip: If you have mobility problems ask for a ground floor room. The stairs leading to the upstairs rooms...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marsha L
Reviewed 10 June 2014

From the lovely rooms and grounds to the wonderful breakfast, our stay was most relaxing and enjoyable. The afternoon goodies were a treat and I loved sitting out under the gazebo each day to read and watch the wildlife. The bird-watching each morning and evening was also a special treat. Cheri and Rick are consummate inn keepers and were very helpful on many subjects. Eureka is a fun and charming place to visit. We will definitely be back and would stay here again in a minute!

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite on the back downstairs side and on our last night in a room upstairs on the fro...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LaLa32187
Reviewed 9 June 2014

When we lived in Springfield, MO we stayed at the Heartstone Inn and Cottages at least a half dozen times. We celebrated my husband's 50th birthday and several similar events in Eureka Springs and loved staying at the Heartstone. The breakfasts were wonderful, and the rooms and cottages were always clean, comfortable, and tastefully decorated. We will be in the MA area for my husband's 60th next month and can only hope we will have a good experience out on the cape. Rick and Cheri set the bar pretty high! We highly recommend this exceptional B&B and the massages!

Room Tip: We stayed in both cottages and several rooms and enjoyed our stays in each. I particularly liked sta...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I loved our stay in the quaint Devon Flower room at the Heartstone during Memorial Day weekend. We had never been to Eureka Springs, and I literally chose the inn after Googling bed and breakfasts in Eureka Springs. Due to travel issues, we were not able to arrive at end until midnight. When we arrived at our room, the lights were on and the air was running. My husband and I both thought this was a very welcoming gesture for two weary travelers. Each morning a delicious, unique breakfast was served at 9 a.m. After sightseeing we often took advantage of sitting on the porch right outside our door. The innkeepers, Rick and Cheri, made us feel at home. We plan on a future trip back to Eureka Springs and the Heartstone Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This is such an amazing place to stay!!! They have truly covered every little detail!!! We stayed in the cottage and we were definitely impressed... The breakfast was really good, they have an afternoon snack everyday from 1-5 which is such a great gesture!! The cottage was very clean and very well kept!! One of the days on our stay we decided to go to the lake of course we didn't prepare for this while packing but they were able to accommodate us with stuff to take with us... You won't be disappointed if you stay here!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple