“Vacation in Eureka Springs”

Heartstone Inn and Cottages
Ranked #3 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Heartstone Inn is one of the best Bed and Breakfast Inns we've stayed at. Rick and Cheri are wonderful and treat you like family. The breakfast is so good we purchased two cook books. The room was immaculate and Cheri had cookies and lemonade on the patio everyday. We would definitely stay there again.
Paul and Chris

Room Tip: Don't forget to book a massage!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Rick & Cheri go above and beyond to make your stay a pleasant experience. They note what your likes are and anticipate your needs. They seem more like family than your host. We have stayed here in the past and will continue to stay here on our future trips to this area.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014

On our recent trip through Arkansas we stayed at five B & Bs. This one was by far the best. It is located in a beautiful setting, and everything about it was in top notch condition. The home, the landscaping, even the potted plants along the porches were well cared for. The house was beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. Cheri and Rick were gracious, friendly hosts who went out of their way to make their guests comfortable. The breakfast was of gourmet quality and quite wonderful. And to top it off, we were treated to refreshing drinks and cookies when we arrived. Who could ask for anything more!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I returned to Heartstone with the in-laws after a wonderful stay last year. When we arrived, we quickly realized a misunderstanding had taken place. Rick and Cheri handled it beautifully, (despite my hot-headed first reaction!) We were offered a wonderful alternative to our original accommodations, and enjoyed another beautiful weekend at the Heartstone Inn. I applaud Rick and Cheri for remaining calm and "making it work" so that all parties were happy with the result. We love staying at the Heartstone and hope to return!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I could not wait o get back to the Hearstone Inn. We had stayed there in 2008 and were blown away by the hospitailty, food, and location. Rick and Cheri Rojek did not let us down this year either. From the moment you arrive you are given a personal tour of the property and all it has to offer. The rooms are pristine and the staff keep it that way. The food is second to none and that includes the afternoon baked goodies!! I would highly recommend the Hearstone Inn to anyone who needs a little time away to relax!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Loved this B&B! It was as good as the pictures -- actually, more than I expected. We stayed in the Valley View Mini Suite. Now, everyone has their own version of perfect. But, this was perfect for my husband and me. The room had a french door type of entry that opens onto a wood deck with a gazebo right in front of our door that overlooks the wall of the little canyon with which it is built. We watched deer in the morning and evening coming and going. So relaxing! The breakfasts were great, always different - with a little of everything. There is a road that you can walk into downtown Eureka Springs -- steps away that is fairly short. I loved this! It is fairly steep coming back - but I felt I was working off the breakfast and working the cardio - so how would that not be good? Of course, for those that need to drive -- it is a minute or two, but you pay the parking. I would definitely return. The owners can be proud - great hosts!

Room Tip: The lower level suites
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I spent 3 night at the Heartstone Inn, I was very impressed with the accommodations. This is our first stay at the Bed and Breakfast and could not be happier with our experience. The room was spotless and very homey and relaxing. The breakfast was superb. I liked that we had our own table in the dining room. The house was well maintained. Excellent experience. Will definitely go back!

1  Thank David B