Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$74
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$93
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
QualityInn
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
BestWestern.com
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$62
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
Hotels.com
Eureka Matterhorn Towers(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$81
All reviewssteam cabineteucalyptus steamsmall bottle of champagneclay maskneon signhour long massagehealing watersstocked refrigeratormy husband and ilarge roomguest roomscouples massagebed was comfortablefirst floorstep back in timemodern amenitiesbottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2013

My husband and I made the rather easy drive in from Tulsa for a relaxing weekend away. The Palace was just lovely! Lucretia, Farrar, and the entire spa staff were welcoming and wonderful. The rooms are large and beautiful and the original bath house area downstairs is fun, relaxing and feels like going back in time. The hotel is an easy walking distance from shopping on Spring Street or from Mud Street. Close to shopping, dining, and night life, but on a quiet little street. This was our first time to Eureka Springs and we absolutely loved it!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kate E
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My daughter and I have been coming to eureka springs for the past 5 years. We have stayed at the Basin hotel and the Grand Central. The Palace was by far the best place. The staff were just outstanding. The room was beautiful and the service was 2nd to none. This hotel is perfect for a romantic get away. I will be coming back with my husband.

Room Tip: All the rooms are just perfect!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolw2231437
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This was our first stay at The Palace and we will return! Ferrar and the staff were hospitable and helpful. The Bath House staff was professional while providing a relaxing experience in the historic bath house rooms. We enjoyed the bath, the wooden steam cabinet and one hour massages by Tina and Bobbie. The weekend was a world-class experience! Yes, The Palace was a little more expensive...and worth it! With only eight rooms is was a quiet place and the staff treated us like we were their only VIP guests.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My wife and I took an overnight trip to Eureka Springs for our anniversary. I'd originally checked with the larger, better known hotels but they wouldn't take a reservation for a 1 night stay. I then found the Palace online and thought it looked promising. We loved it! It is on a quiet street, but just a few blocks from the busy shopping, restaurant area. The hotel is small (8 rooms) so the service was outstanding! The room was large and very comfortable. We took a couples spa treatment as well. That was great and had the feel of the old bath house. I would highly recommend The Palace Hotel and Bath House.

Room Tip: We had room 7 and thought it was great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We recently stayed in Eureka for a quick weekend getaway. We have never been before, so really didn't know what to expect. This hotel was in a great central location. We stayed in room #3, and from what I was told, it was one of the smaller rooms. I can't imagine what the larger rooms looked like, because this one was not small at all. Beautifully decorated, very romantic room. The bed was very comfortable, and the jacuzzi bath was AMAZING!! Definitely one of the largest bathtubs we have ever seen in a hotel room. The breakfast was beautiful, although if you are wanting a big breakfast I suggest you go to a nearby restaurant. It was perfect for us. The manager was very friendly and helpful, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple