Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$82
BestWestern.com
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$74
EconoLodge
Land O Nod Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$102
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$86
QualityInn
US$198
US$183
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hotels.com
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$116
Travelocity
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$77
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$58
Travelocity
All reviewssteam cabineteucalyptus steamsmall bottle of champagneclay maskneon signhour long massagehealing watersstocked refrigeratormy husband and ilarge roomguest roomscouples massagebed was comfortablefirst floorstep back in timemodern amenitiesbottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We used the bath house and it was so relaxing to just go up to our room afterwards. A wonderful breakfast was brought to our room the next morning. Quiet and totally comfortable! I love the feeling if slowing down and going back in time I get when visiting Eureka Springs. This hotel has it all!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We stayed at the Palace Hotel & Bath House Hotel. The former brothel was built in 1901. We loved the original floors, carved woods, and ornate metal deco framing in the lobby. Loved our spacious room with lacy curtains, Jacuzzi tub for two, and Victorian décor. The room refrigerator held cheese & crackers, a split of “champagne” refreshed each day, sodas and bottles of water… all complimentary. Breakfast was brought to us. It was a plate of the most artistically-beautiful arranged fruit to form a flower. Each piece was sliced and curved, framed by 3 types of grapes and a slice of fresh creamed pastry.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I live in the area and have for some time now, but this was the first time I had the unique pleasure of staying at the Palace hotel. A member of the extraordinary staff showed us to our room and gave a brief tour, the room included a large jacuzzi tub, robs, slippers, a huge bed ( which felt like sleeping on a cloud ) and a complimentary mini-bar with champagne, cheese, crackers, and a variety of soft drinks. The room had freshly cut flowers and exuded comfort and class! The next morning we were delighted with the complimentary breakfast of fresh fruit, a delicious pastry, juice and coffee that was delivered by the manager himself to our room. I have stayed in lots of hotels all over, but never one as incredible as the palace! I highly recommend experiencing it for yourself!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

My husband and I made the rather easy drive in from Tulsa for a relaxing weekend away. The Palace was just lovely! Lucretia, Farrar, and the entire spa staff were welcoming and wonderful. The rooms are large and beautiful and the original bath house area downstairs is fun, relaxing and feels like going back in time. The hotel is an easy walking distance from shopping on Spring Street or from Mud Street. Close to shopping, dining, and night life, but on a quiet little street. This was our first time to Eureka Springs and we absolutely loved it!

2  Thank Kate E
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My daughter and I have been coming to eureka springs for the past 5 years. We have stayed at the Basin hotel and the Grand Central. The Palace was by far the best place. The staff were just outstanding. The room was beautiful and the service was 2nd to none. This hotel is perfect for a romantic get away. I will be coming back with my husband.

Room Tip: All the rooms are just perfect!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple