This property dates back to the early 1900's. The rooms are very large with all amenities. Eureka Springs is quite small, therefore, everything is within walking distance. The room I had was on the main floor, situated close to the main desk. As I mentioned, very large and spacious - loved it! The service is very good. I was hoping to have a bath/message first thing in the morning and booked accordingly. However, because of the time of year, they have a skeleton crew and could not accommodate my 9AM request because it was booked too late the previous evening. They offer a breakfast (continental) served in your room. The room service is nice and the food/coffee is good - not outstanding. Overall, a pleasant experience in an interesting building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich in history, the Palace Hotel and Bath House Spa is a National Historic Register Property, restored with extra attention to detail and serving those with a taste for the finest in unique accommodations. Plan to indulge yourself in Palace Pampering - A tradition that endures with you through time. Our Hotel Staff will ensure that your stay is relaxing, memorable and enjoyable. Our Bath House Spa will take all your stress and troubles away with a wonderful soothing mineral bath, eucalyptus steam treatment or full body massage. Join us for a night or two and we promise to take care of all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Hotel And Bath House Spa
- Palace Hotel & Bath House Eureka Springs