Piedmont House Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$198
US$183
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$116
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotels.com
Wagner Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Brydan Suites(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$73
Country Mountain Inn(Eureka Springs)
Travelocity
All reviewsb bseasons innentire houseyogurtporch swingbuffet stylemy husband and ifantastic staybreakfast burritorocking chairsanniversary weekendquiet locationhome away from homeeach morningpateurekahostess
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The Piedmont House is very charming and quaint. You truly feel a connection to the past in this place. The location is ideal, close enough to walk just about anywhere you want to go and far enough off the path to be quiet and restful. The wrap around porches are a lovely place to sit and enjoy the views. The staff is very warm and welcoming, Pat is a fantastic Innkeeper! I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The "Room with a View" definitely has the best view in the place. It is small but the claw foot tub makes up for it!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank sew4asong
Reviewed 15 December 2013

My wife and I recently spent a lovely weekend at the Piedmont House in Eureka Springs. It was cold and the ground was snow covered. The entire town was snow covered. It was lovely. Our stay at the Piedmont House could not have been better, the rates were great, the food was excellent, and the owner (Pat Fitzsimmons) could not have been more gracious. The room was clean and our every need was met promptly. The Piedmont House is within walking distance of downtown and you have your own off street parking space. I would highly recommend a stay at the Piedmont House, It gives you great rates, great views, great food, great service, great location, and most of all great friendship.

Room Tip: The Piedmont House has no pool or fitness center
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swthome
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Recently we had the opportunity to stay at the Piedmont House for several days. Deer wondered across the property; guests lounged on open verandas that look out on the Christ of the Ozarks; and breakfast was served from 8-10 just across the street in a buffet style. We were able to stroll downtown several times to one of the many amazing restaurants in Eureka Springs. But we could also jump in the car to do some touristry things without fear of having no parking place to return to, as Piedmont has its own parking spaces.
The rooms were cozy, clean, and comfortable. We spent much time sitting out on the verandas, sipping a glass of wine ( frig, wine glasses, and cork skrews are supplied in every room). The Victorian style of the Piedmont makes you feel as if you have drifted back in time - but with all the modern amenities provided at a price that doesn't break your budget.
The owners/managers were friendly and attentive to our needs. We have stayed at other bed and breakfasts where the owners were too involved in our stay or did not care at all about our stay. At the Piedmont, we felt we had the right amount of attention- but not invasive. Pat had great ideas about some day trips we could take and what restaurants to eat at. She is quick to make you feel at home. We asked for extra towels, a fan, etc and her staff was quick to get them for us.
Weather prohibited us for going outside a few days and the parlour in the Piedmont was open anytime for our convenience. We even had friends stop by that were going through Eureka Springs and Pat told us to make ourselves at home in the parlour, order pizza, and have a great visit. Our friends were completely impressed and booked their next stay with Pat and All Seasons Luxury Properties. (The Piedmont House is part of these properties).
We won't stay anywhere else but with Pat and her staff at the Piedmont House and All Seasons Luxury Properties.

Room Tip: Edgewood Terrace is excellent. It has a little seperate living area and a private porch.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DDBrew
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I usually love everything about traveling and not hard to please, but this situation really got me. March 22nd we booked the entire Piedmont for our daughter's wedding in September. Then on April 25th we had to cancel due to her change in plans. Which they easily re-rented the property with 5 months notice. I had one reservation, but they ended up charging $25 per room. So I called and talked with her manager about the $225 they kept. I was told no worries we could stay at a later date. Since we are dedicated Eureka Springs fans this was just fine with us. We tried to book recently (on a weekend she was almost vacant) and was told this was PROCESSING FEES, thus no credit! Ok, I am in customer service and work thru these issues so everyone is happy. But she did not offer any solution and refused to honor her manager's agreement. Ahhh....so now they've lost our future business and my friends. According to other reviews they obviously don't need to work with the public. We will go back to the Basin Park Hotel-older but great staff and spa!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Karla S
Allsap, Owner at Piedmont House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for the opportunity to remind guests that credit must be used within one year. This customer never contacted us in more than 18 months and suddenly needed to stay with us. This lady has never stayed at my inn, much less any of my properties, under the name she gave me. She forgot that she had booked an an entirely different property two years ago when all this began. She said she would defame my business and me if I did not let her use her expired credit. No, I am sorry, if you book a wedding, cancel multiple rooms, let the credit expire and attempt to blackmail me I will not give you a free room.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I've stayed 3 times now & I'll keep going back for the relaxation, and price. Love all of All Seasons Properties. The stay is well worth the price & breakfast is delicious ! The owners are great & make your stay very accommodating. Plus the beautiful views from The back porch of the Piedmont House are so serene & awe inspiring. The Piedmont house is perfect for couples just wanting a little get away & time to themselves.

• Stayed: August 2013