“Great place, as a group we have already booked for next year”
Review of Swiss Village Inn

Swiss Village Inn
Ranked #35 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We booked 30 rooms and were very satisfied with the Swiss Village Inn. The rooms were clean, the grounds were tidy and the staff was very professional and attentive to anything we asked for. They could use some more chairs and loungers in the pool area. The price was affordable and a good deal for a hotel in this price range. We have stayed at 4 different hotels in the Eureka Springs area and this by far our favorite.. Location was perfect. Thanks to Larry, Jim and the entire staff for a great 3 night stay. See you next year, Rod

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

The place had lots of shoddy patchwork. The room seamed like something outdated about 30 years. Staff was friendly. Also, look around outside of room and you can most likely find a camera starring at you. The room I got had a view of backside wall of adjacent rooms.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This was a very nice hotel to stay in, very comfortable and pleasant. The manager was very informative of different places to go see. I really enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2011

as soon as came in the rooms i start sneezing already the comforter is so dusty and smell bad we rent non smoking but the room smell smoke this is the worst hotel ever

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2010

My wife and I stayed here this weekend and found the room clean and mostly comfortable. Although the pictures on the web page showed a microwave and refrigerator, our jacuzzi room had neither. The clerk said only about five rooms have them, so if you need one, you bettter request it when booking. The room is also rather dark and lacking in receptacles for our computer. We had to get an extension cord locally to be able to use my computer and still have some lights plugged in. The wi-fi worked ok too.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

My husband and I stayed in Swiss Village inn for 2 nights in October. The owner and staff was very nice. The room was pretty good, bed comfortable, and clean. I checked the bed for bed bugs upon arrival, diddnt see evidence of bugs but woke up with about 10 bites. I thought it might have been mosquito bites or maybe chiggers. Next night, laying on top of the covers, several more bites. Fleas??? Got home, did resurch on bed bug bites. Looks like what I got. My husband received no bites, sleeping right next to me. not for certain that it was bed bugs, I guess there even in posh hotels, so cant really blame the hotel. The idea of bedbugs realy creeps me out. If it was bedbugs, just hope I diddn't bring them home. I would still reccomend this hotel for tight budget stay in Eureka Springs. Right on the trolly route and a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2010

We stayed here for two nights and not only were the rates inexpensive, but the room was large, had a micro/fridge, 2 queen comfy beds, and it was extremely clean and smelled nice. Larry, the manager, was very helpful and gave us info about the area. Noise was not an issue, even though there was a motorcycle rally in town and many were staying at the hotel. All in all, we were impressed and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple