“We found room at the " Inn ", and were thank full that it was Swiss Village.”
Review of Swiss Village Inn

Swiss Village Inn
Ranked #31 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Kansas city, MO
“We found room at the " Inn ", and were thank full that it was Swiss Village.”
Reviewed 3 February 2009

We had just recently moved to Arkansas when we expereinced a very severe Ice Storm Disaster in our area and needed a place to stay until our Electric Power could be restored in about a week.

I am Asthmatic and needed a clean and polluntant free enviroment to live in so as to breath well. Swiss Village went to extra lengths on my behalf to make sure I was completely satisfied with my room, and I was!! Thank you Swiss village for taking such good care of us in our time of need.
God Bless You!

• Liked — The great service and concern for the comfort of our stay.
  • Disliked — Some remodeling was still in progress.
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fayetteville
Reviewed 16 January 2009

My husband and I wanted a comfortable yet affordable place to stay on our anniversary. We chose this motel for the price and close proximity to the downtown area.

The jacuzzi suite had a full size tub located in the vanity area. Not just a "jetted" bathtub. The room was clean and bed comfortable. Free wireless internet and morning breakfast.

I was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and was told that the owners had recently taken over the management of the property. The bad reviews were from the time of the previous management!

We plan to stay here the next time we will be in area.

• Liked — Great jacuzzi tub
  • Disliked — busy road
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled as a couple
Tyler TX
Reviewed 2 January 2009

The management of this place is hostile to the biker community. Will over charge and lie boldly to your face about what was said. Confrontation and threats are guaranteed, DO NOT GIVE A CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can get better service at the Salvation Army Rescue Mission. Overall THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!! Spend more money someplace else. Here, free would be overpriced!!!!!!!!

• Liked — When we left!!
  • Disliked — The Managment
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
swissvillageinn, Manager at Swiss Village Inn, responded to this review, 7 January 2009
In responce to hating bikers. We took over the Swiss Village Inn on Sept. 3 2008. We have nothing but compliments from our guests. We have not had a biker group here since taking over. For the upcoming season we have already booked in 4 biker groups, the first one arriving in May. I don't know where you got your information but it is wrong. I don't know what happened before but I do know what has gone on since Sept.3, 2008. We cater to bikers and I am sure as time goes on you will see nothing but good review's from our biker groups. If you have had a bad experience before Sept. 3, 2008 please call me and we will work something out so you can come back and see the way we handle groups.
Swiss Village Inn

Travellers are raving about these Eureka Springs hotels

dallas, texas
Reviewed 25 November 2008

I stayed here in october 08' and I couldn't find a thing wrong with this place. I've stayed in a lot of hotels and this one is one of my favorites. I had a very clean room, continental breakfast, and I was close to downtown Eureka Springs so I went out and when I got back my bed was made and room cleaned! So I had an excellent time. I even used a credit card and had no problems.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2008
1 Thank hotelman44
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 7 October 2008

We stayed @ the Swiss last weekend & were pleased. I was reluctant because of the negative reviews, but everything was OK. When we checked in the man was friendly & reduced our rate that was originally given & saved us about $40.00. The motel is basic but clean, quiet & the bedding was comfortable.

If you want a view or more ammentities I would go elsewhere. If you just need a clean place to stay this if fine. I met 4 different staff people @ the front desk & they were all friendly.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — the view
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple