We stayed here on Friday the 13th with a couple of friends (at their urging). We have been to Eureka many times, and always wanted to stay at the Crescent. It was fantastic!
Pros: the hotel is centrally located, it's absolutely beautiful, and the staff are friendly and helpful. Take the ghost tour at 8pm if you are interested in some spooky history!
Cons: the day we went, the elevator was broken. Also, the water temperature in our room fluctuated wildly. (these are MINOR cons, I almost didn't even post them, and being in any historic hotel this is expected).
Overall: STAY HERE! Put it on your list! It was a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today for Eureka Springs lodging, the full-service Crescent Hotel features 81 rooms including luxury suites and cottages, hot tub and swimming pool, the New Moon Spa & Salon, the 1886 Steakhouse, Sky Bar Gourmet Pizza with al fresco dining, concierge and bellman service, a resort activities coordinator, all surrounded by 15 acres of manicured show gardens and pristine woods with hiking and walking trails. The hotel also offers Daily Activity Programming including a Kids Kamp, Spa Fitness, History Tour, and Back Porch Social. The Crescent Hotel is also home to over 400 wedding events per year ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1886 Crescent Hotel And Spa
- 1886 Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs Arkansas
- 1886 Crescent Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Spa Eureka Springs
- Crescent Eureka Springs