We were not that impressed by the room r the food at the crystal dining room. Had breakfast buffet and it was cold and not that tasty. We wanted an omelet and there was no one at omelet station and when the cook finally came to make us one , he was not very happy--said he did not like being called the omelet guy--very bad attitude and very unfriendly.
The lack of elevator was very inconvient, my husband was wearing a heart moniter at the time and having to go up and down 3 flights of stairs was not very comfortable for him and taking the luggage up and down was not very good either.
We would not stay again if we make a return trip to Eureka Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today for Eureka Springs lodging, the full-service Crescent Hotel features 81 rooms including luxury suites and cottages, hot tub and swimming pool, the New Moon Spa & Salon, the 1886 Steakhouse, Sky Bar Gourmet Pizza with al fresco dining, concierge and bellman service, a resort activities coordinator, all surrounded by 15 acres of manicured show gardens and pristine woods with hiking and walking trails. The hotel also offers Daily Activity Programming including a Kids Kamp, Spa Fitness, History Tour, and Back Porch Social. The Crescent Hotel is also home to over 400 wedding events per year ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1886 Crescent Hotel And Spa
- 1886 Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs Arkansas
- 1886 Crescent Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Spa Eureka Springs
- Crescent Eureka Springs