1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$116
Travelocity
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
Travelocity
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotels.com
Wagner Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Brydan Suites(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$73
Orbitz.com
Country Mountain Inn(Eureka Springs)
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,938 results
All reviewsghost toursky barcrystal dining roomnew mooncrystal ballroomhaunted hotelfourth floorshared balconyinteresting historystep back in timeshuttle servicerocking chairsget awaybrunchmorguejasperspooky
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I was so excited to get to stay in the hotel we were put in room 422 the floors were so slanted in the bathroom I lost my balance several times I could hardly stand in the shower the room was so hot we could not sleep and it is such a beautiful old place and the upkeep is so bad the hotel was filthy .I really mean dirty they could do a lot better cleaning there for the prices. they charge for a room. The staff was friendly I will never go back to the hotel I can say been-there-done that. I was truly disappointed and you also could add bacon to the breakfast menu not everyone eats sausage and no technically the breakfast wasn't free it was incorporated into the overpriced room charge just make sure you don't get room 422 maybe one day your cleaning staff might possibly clean the glass doors or vacuum the halls more than once a week

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kyndalle r
macdevelopment, Manager at 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the 1886 Crescent Hotel. We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay, but we are glad to know that you found the staff to be friendly. The appropriate departments will be informed of your complaints. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had a girl's birthday weekend at the Crescent. It was a blast loved the room and friendly staff. We went on the ghost tour and got some great photos. I am truly looking forward to my next stay at the Crescent. Thanks so much!!!!! We love you!

Room Tip: We picked a haunted room...... do at your own risk - the room was wonderful and the ghost kept a bay but we did get some good pix on the tour.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maharet_Hughes

Thank you for your review of the 1886 Crescent Hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your birthday weekend getaway. We invite you to return at anytime and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

As usual this place never disappoints! Sisters and I just walked about and enjoyed the feeling of the place. Sat out on the porch in the rockers and loved it! I will always visit the Crescent when in Eureka Springs. It is a place of history and has such a feeling of calm.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BooniesMama

We appreciate your review of your visit to the 1886 Crescent Hotel. We invite you to return at any time to enjoy the hotel's historic character, sit a while on the back porch, and especially to stay with us for a night or two. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Fun place to visit, many weddings taking place in June. Bar was a little pricy, but cold drinks were great! Purchased a t-shirt, of course, but lady was needing to get off work, ;-( not a good impression, friend would bought more but was "put off" by attitude.

Room Tip: Do not arrive at the end of employee's shift E
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank droll224
macdevelopment, Manager at 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing your visit to the 1886 Crescent Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed most of your visit, especially the your experience at the bar. We would also like to apologize for any inconveniences you experienced while purchasing merchandise. The appropriate departments will be notified of your experience and dissatisfaction. We invite you to return at any time, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

We had a destination wedding with 75 of our closest friends and family and had our reception in the conservatory. Myself and bridesmaids stayed in the Governor's Suite which was perfect for getting ready and having a "home base."

This property is beautiful and was the perfect place for my dream wedding. Our reception was great, the staff was great, wedding day itself was really great.

There's a couple problems no one can really help, and that is noise. It's a 127 year old building and you can hear EVERYTHING from the rooms next door and above. I couldn't sleep because the people above us were so loud. I could literally hear conversations. I called the desk at 1am and he was not super nice, just a "ok, I'll go and see if I can hear anything." Apparently, I was telling the truth because the noise quieted down and I could sleep after that. We had a couple other issues with less than hospitable staff, mostly at the front desk. They might be getting overworked since it's wedding season? I guess we all have bad days. There's a couple other issues we had, but the hotel made it right so I won't go into it.

The food is fabulous, both the breakfast buffet, brunch, and the catering for our reception. Overall, this place is great. We would choose it again. I would still stay there again because of the convenience of getting ready and having pictures at the hotel. Come to the hotel, go on a walking tour or ghost tour, eat in their restaurant, but stay in their Victorian house or cottages if you want to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Sharpschruter23
macdevelopment, Manager at 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

We appreciate that you took the time to review your wedding and stay with the Crescent Hotel & Spa. We are so glad you had a wonderful experience on your big day, especially with the reception staff and your dining experiences. We apologize for any inconveniences caused by noise, and you are correct that the age of the hotel comes into play. We are sorry for any inhospitable encounters you had with the front desk staff and the appropriate departments will be notified of your experience. We welcome you to come back any time and take advantage of the hotel and its amenities. We loved having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.