“Great Place To Stay”

Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Rock Falls, Illinois
“Great Place To Stay”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

It was close to the play we went to see. The staff at the front desk were extremely helpful. The room was clean. I could have my dog which is very important to me. The manager was helpful with anything we needed and more. He even took the time to show us how to get freebie tickets for the play we were seeing. The breakfast was not the best but it was continental breakfast so you get what you pay for. It wasnt a disappointment. I plan to stay at this hotel again next year.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Nice management. Name changed to Eureka Express Inn. Upgraded our room. It was very quiet. The pool looked nice although it was not really warm enough for us to swim. The hotel manager was helpful and gave good advise.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 24 July 2012

The manager was very rude from the day I checked into the hotel
First he did not want to provide us with fresh pool towels and expected us to reuse the wet ones
He was going to force us to clean up spilled milk outside the breakfast bar
A skunk had found its way into the GATED pool area while there were children swimming. And when I brought this up the next day the manager denied it.
The railing going into the hot tub was broken and almost caused me to fall
Also the hot tub itself was broken and the jets did not work – the manager claimed that this was because too many people used it – that my friend means its broken.
The hotel manager was not helpful in any aspect and was frequently stubborn and rude.
All in all there is not one single thing about this hotel I can say was good. It completely ruined my vacation.
I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE… in fact I would have preferred sleeping in my car the entire weekend.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

5 Thank Jen M

Travellers are raving about these Eureka Springs hotels

Reviewed 22 July 2012

The manager of the hotel was treating my friends and I differently than other guest because we were 18 yr old girls. When we called to book the room we had five girls and we told the receptionist, she said it was ok, booked us a room w/ 2 beds. When we arrived a lady was already there and pissed because she was promised an early check-inn but no one was there to even unlock the door. Later on we went to swim and asked for towels but the manager Arun had an attitude about there was 4 and now 5 girls. We said there was always 5 girls. He said ok. When we went to shower there were only 3 shower towels. Whenever I've fine to hotels there r 4. We had bugs in the room. The next night we wanted to swim and exchange our dirty towels for clean ones but Arun had a problem about it and complained to us that we were using up all the towels even though we brought them back. That night in the hot tub only 2 jets worked and the average temp felt 85* degrees. We had a skunk in the gated area of the hot tub, scaring us and other children. The next morning a friend and I went to breakfast at 8:40am (its open from 7-9) I got a small cereal w/ milk. Just after 9 Arun comes in and says its 9 so I am closing the place up and locks all the doors. This does mean/ indicate he wants me out. I took my bowl threw everything else away and sat on a bench outside w/ my friend. When i was finished there were no trash cans nearby and I was too intimated to knock on the door and ask him if could through my bowl away. I knew he was probably watching us and I didn't want to dump the milk on plants, so I dumped it near the wall amongst the floor. not even a second later he unlock the door and yells at me saying I can throw it away in the trash can. I say thanks and dumped it. I sit back on the bench w/ my friend he comes out and looks at my puddle and starts yelling at me. he asks did I do this? I say yes. he asks again. I reply. he then tells me to clean it up myself. CUSTOMER SERVICE 101 never tell the customer what to do

• Stayed July 2012
4 Thank littlexplorer
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We got pretty much what we expected - the room was clean and the rate was good. It wouldn't take much to make the breakfast better, perhaps some kid-friendly cereal, yogurt, and bananas or other fruit. What good parent wants her kid to eat honey buns for breakfast three days in a row? The pool was an absolute life saver during 100 degree July temperatures, but we had to call ahead to get the hot tub turned on for evening use. But, we do respect the fact that the owner is thrifty and wants to conserve energy. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We loved being on the ground floor right across the parking lot from the pool, even though we had to...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank sbrlove
Richardson, Texas, USA
Reviewed 23 June 2012

A good deal...room was clean and comfortable...very limited continental breakfast offering. Not as close to town as some people might like; but directly across the street from the entrance to the Great Passion Play.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the property overlook the pool; but also have an excellent view of the mou...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Bob B
Twin Lakes, Colorado
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Our grandson was getting married in Eureka Springs and since we are Wyndham Rewards members, we wanted to stay at a hotel where we could accumulate points. After reading some of the reviews, we were a little hesitant to stay here; however, we were pleasantly surprised. A number of the wedding party also stayed here and no one had any complaints. Mr. Patel was very friendly and accommodating to all of our needs. The rooms were very nice and everything was in working order. We had a microwave and fridge in our room. It was a little further out than some; however, that was not a problem as it doesn't take very long to get anywhere in Eureka Springs. The breakfast was "just ok". There wasn't much to it. A few more items would have been nice but that is the only negative about this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple