“Pleasantly surprised”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn because we were going to a wedding and this was the hotel everyone was staying at. I did not have high expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. The style is a cross between Victorian and New Orleans with iron railings and lots of floral gardens. the overall aesthetics of the outdoor areas was wonderful. The kids enjoyed the small pool area. It was a comfortable area for socializing. The hotel is within walking distance of restaurants and antique shops, but you'll need to drive to get to the historic loop with the main shops. The beds were comfortable -- my most important thing. But, the lighting was poor. It was very difficult to put on make up without looking like a clown with the limited lighting in the vanity area. The bathroom was nicely updated. Overall, I was pleased and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 June 2012

This hotel lost our reservation... Just happen to be on the weekend that there was an antique car show. Bike ride, Memorial Day weekend. Awful expierence. Looked for hours trying to find other accomodations. All they hotel staff said is they were sorry. ???

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We had never been to Eureka Springs and were not sure what to expect. This place was great.
We stayed in a Comfort Inn in Missippi where the rooms smelled of old smoke and this was of great concern to my wife. She was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very clean and smelled great. We saw that they had an extra charge if you smoked in a non-smoking room, and were glad they did.
The breakfast was way beyond what I have experienced and what I expected. I enjoy making my own waffle and am glad to see that as an option but if you eat a waffle here, you are cheating yourself. You did have to go down a set of stairs to get to the room, but it was great. Homemade quiche and coffee cake were my favorites, but there were many other options. I have never seen a breakfast with a hostess and was sorry that I had not brought my wallet so that I could leave a tip (I sent it later).
Great rooms, great atmosphere, great place.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Both my wife & I make the yearly trip the first of every October for the 'Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend'. We have stayed at the Comfort Inn each and every year. Over 5 years and counting.
We like the friendliness of the staff and always feel welcome.
The Hotel is centrally located to most everything. Parking is good.
The landscaping is always beautiful. It has become our home away from home when in Eureka Springs.

Room Tip: Prefer "No Smoking" rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Very nicely maintained older property and the landscape is beautiful. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful both on the phone and in person. Other staff members were very pleasant and friendly. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding. The quick breads, muffins, quiche, biscuits and gravy were homemade and prepared each day. The scrambled eggs were also prepared each morning. They had a variety of breakfast foods, cereals, waffle machine, toast, bagles, fruit, coffee, juice, milk, etc, something for everyone. I am handicapped and the breakfast room is located on a lower level, no elevator to the breaskast room, the hotel has made arrangements toaccommodate; I had no problem getting to the breaskast room. Good location. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Our room fronted (northeast) the street and the noise level at certain hours was greater than for r...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Since we needed an in-room frig, we rented an executive king suite; at best, the quality of the room was mediocre. The bed was reminiscent of a trampoline, the sheets were worn very thin and the pillows were extremely lumpy. The frig was roomy but had leaked and caused the cabinet it was in to be warped and soft. Not impressed.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This is an older property, but very well kept up. The grounds are beautiful! What really makes this motel stand out was the breakfast that is served. Real scrambled eggs---made fresh every morning. Not the mix or powdered stuff. They also have wonderful homemade cheese and spinach quiche, also baked every morning. It was so good I asked for the recipe. They also have the usual fare, biscuits and gravy, juices, banana bread and other baked good, and the waffle machine. The front desk staff are very friendly and acommodating, making this a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in back away from the front traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
COMFYPATS, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We will look forward to having you stay with us again.