“Unexpected!”

Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Texas
“Unexpected!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for the Blues Festival. I made late reservations for one night. I work for a large, national hotel company so I can sometimes be particular. It's a charming hotel with surprisingly lovely features tucked throughout the grounds. The room itself is what you would expect, clean with basic features. The front desk staff was polite. I didn't take advantage of the complimentary continental breakfast. If you can't stay in downtown,this location works well.

• Stayed June 2013
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Thank you so very much for your positive review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were impressed with the features we do offer. Hope you will visit us again soon and try our breakfast!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Cleveland, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Booked our stay via internet, check-in was easy. The pool looked clean but weather did not permit us using it. Clean rooms, great views and friendly staff makes this place a wonderful hotel to stay at. Flowers were everywhere, the architecture was well done and a breakfast to die for. Give this place a try and you will don't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robin W
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Thank you so very much for your positive comment! I'm sorry the weather wouldn't allow a dip in the pool. Glad you had a chance to to enjoy our garden areas and our AWESOME breakfast! Hope you will return again soon when the weather is a little more cooperative! Thanks again for the comment and for choosing to stay with us.
Beaver Dam, Kentucky
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

What a neat place and the grounds are beautiful too. Everyone was so nice at check in and out. Was hoping it was closer to downtown though. The breakfast was fabulous they had quiche which you never have as part of a breakfast at a hotel. We were passing through the area on a bike trip and will return here if ever in the area again.

• Stayed May 2013
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Thank you very much for your positive comment. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our awesome breakfast. I do have to say we also wish we were closer to downtown but our location is close & convenient to pretty much all the Eureka Springs area attractions. We hope to see you all back again and again!
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Very nice property. Great breakfast and very friendly, accommodating staff. We travel with 2 dogs and one is older. They were very accommodating and helped us get a room that was easy access for the older one. They have a greenhouse and do all of their own flowers and landscaping. Very nice

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 5 May 2013
Thank you so very much for your great comment! I remember when you checked in and I'm glad you chose to stay with us. I do have to say that I'm sorry for the odd weather during your stay, who'd have thought snow in May?? Though I am excited to hear that we made your stay accommodating even if the weather didn't want to cooperate. We hope to see you all back again soon!!
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Cont. breakfast was very good and the hostess went out of her way to do things for us. I took my diet coke in and she brought me a cup of ice for it. I've never had a hostess do that before. Thanks Tammy!

• Stayed April 2013
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 21 April 2013
Thank You for your AWESOME comment! The one thing we pride ourselves in and believe sets us apart from other hotels in Eureka Springs is our staff. We're always willing to go the extra mile to make sure your stay in Eureka Springs is an enjoyable one!! Again thank you for your comment, I will pass it on to tammy and we hope to see you again soon!
Kiefer
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My fiancee and i recently stayed in one of their king suites with jacuzzi tubs and it was fabulous. Most hotels have freezing rooms with inadaquate heat, this room was well insulated and very cozy(even had a ceiling fan) when we arrived. The front desk was very helpful and polite. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert P
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 10 March 2013
I am so very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!! Hope to see you again soon!!!
Reviewed 25 December 2012 via mobile

This was a great place to stay! It was clean, beautiful and the staff was very nice. I would definetly stay again. We utilized the in hotel massages. It is located in a great place and was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Breakfast was great, it was very clean.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Melaniethayer
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 30 December 2012
I am so glad to hear that our hotel and amenities were just what you were looking for in your holiday getaway!! We hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for the positive review!