Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)
View Hotel
Land O Nod Inn(Eureka Springs)
Thurman's Lodge(Eureka Springs)
Alpine Lodge(Eureka Springs)
Brydan Suites(Eureka Springs)
Colonial Inn(Eureka Springs)
View Hotel
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsquichetea roomchoice hotelsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravywould stay here againnice breakfastfront desk staffgreat place to staynice staythird floorking suitevisiting eureka springsin townair conditionerget awaylandscaping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My daddy (87 and handicap) and I (teacher) stayed at this hotel last Christmas break. We are gold members and travel as often as we can. It was very cold weather (door face outside - only down side to hotel). The team working in this hotel is great. They were very helpful and kind to us. I can't say enough good things about them. If we are in the area again, we will stay here. They even helped us out so we didn't have to get out in the cold for breakfast. Everything here was great. I can't say enough good things about them. If we are in the area again, we will stay here. They have a massage person on the property. Call ahead and make an appointment. You will be glad. Thank you to the staff for making our trip so nice. (Sorry for the late posting.)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you so very much for your awesome comment! I am very happy to hear that our staff is the reason you plan on returning again. We do our best to go out of our way to make your stay amazing not matter what time of year! Thank you again for your comment and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Comfort Inn is a wonderful place to stay in Eureka Springs, AR. It is very close to town and the Passion Play. It's not the newest Motel but it is decorated very well and is very classy. When I'm in the area again I'll do my best to stay there. A beautiful garden area surrounds the complimentary breakfast dining area. An overall great experience.

Room Tip: I'd choose a room on the back side - garden side of the motel - quieter and most beautiful.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank maveickkr
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you so very much for great comment! We do have the best location with in a short drive of all Eureka Springs attraction. Plus we're on the Trolley route and they can take you anywhere in town you wish to go. Our garden area is a staple of the hotel and is always changing with different beautiful flowers almost all year round along with being lit with hundreds of lights at Christmas time! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to see you back again! Thanks again for your comment!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have been traveling on a regular basis to Eureka Springs for 20+ years. I have probably stayed in almost every hotel /motel, seen it all. Been there, done that. If you want to be comfortable this is the hotel for you. They accept AAA discount. The woman checking me in, after seeing I was a rewards member of frequent Comfort Inn Family, explained that I qualified for a late check out. This was the cherry on the sundae!! I had been on a long family road trip and this was one of our last nights coming home. What a joy it was knowing that we didn't have to check out the next day until 2:30!!
First of all, DO sign up to be a "rewards member"- it doesn't cost anything and takes less than a minute.So what else did I get? A good price on a room w/ 2 queens. Some places don't have queens (one hotel near didn't know what a queen size bed was-??) but only doubles.
In room- a.c. that really worked!!! Had been traveling through the south and by this time I wasn't going to play any games with climate control. Room was very clean. Had a mini fridge and microwave inside. Nice big flat screen. WIFI that actually worked! Was able to park right outside our room. Quiet, secure.
We were in a non- smoking room and am glad it did NOT smell like smoke (this happens at some places). Good news for smokers- there are a couple different areas on the hotel grounds that one can smoke. One in our traveling party smokes and was thankful there was an appropriate place near, yet away from bothering others to actually sit down in some shade and enjoy a smoke and the flowers.
Not sure about pets...honestly I am NOT a pet person. IF I see an animal on site I will not stay at that hotel. Our room smelled very clean, and I can guarantee no stinky Lassy had been in there. There was an outdoor pool. It is a smaller area, but very clean etc. Water wasn't very warm, yet not surprising since it was only end of June.
Breakfast...someone in our group has mobility issues...if would have been helpful to know IN ADVANCE that the breakfast is served in a Hospitality room on the far side of this property. It is kind of strange. Quite a scenic walk and lots of steps to get to. Person in our party would not have been able to walk there if had wanted to. I talked with the front desk about this and they told me it is possible for an employee to get a golf cart and transport someone this way. I find it odd that this isn't presented to customers prior to checking in. Especially that the woman checking us in knew that we would need a handicapped parking space. We did not need a special handicap room, so maybe it didn't occur to her that this would be an issue. Perhaps an accidental oversight- but when a customer uses a handicap placard..so are they compliant or not..to what extent, I don't know. If someone in your party has mobility issues etc, CALL the hotel in advance to inquire.
At this particular Comfort Inn, it has supposedly won a special Comfort Inn award for its design and deco- Victorian look. And is also known for its special breakfasts. Well... I wouldn't give them an award for their breakfast. It WAS better than a normal hotel free breakfast. Food seemed the same, yet they try and present it in a nicer way. What is the difference is that there were two young men standing "on duty" taking your dirty dishes away for you, constantly cleaning the area. That was nice. I believe they can't clean too much at these places.
All staff friendly. Everything went well also at check-out.
For the price, it is a good bet for this town. I wouldn't pay more for any other place bc it wouldn't be worth it. I wouldn't want to drop down and stay in a cheaper place bc these are usually dated properties and just don't provide all of the things you will get here.
And if you are staying awhile, it is located on the trolley stop.
I will be staying here again soon. If I find this place has not improved with their access to breakfast building I will be disappointed. Be looking for my next review of Comfort Inn. I will tell it like it is. I also heard they may be changing this to a Quality Inn- I hope not. It is fine this way. But if they are going to make updates- super. That is one of the downfalls of lodging in this town is that many places do not make updates and want to rely on a Granny Victorian feel- which I don't find comfortable or clean! This property seems well maintained. I recommend staying here. Again, don't pay more than this price range for anything in this town. Happy travels!

Room Tip: We were facing the highway and it was quiet. I suspect if you take a room on the pool side it will be loud.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for your comment and a big thanks for the plug about the Choice Privileges program. There are a lot of perks for Choice Privilege Members other than the points you earn for staying at a Choice Hotel property, Late Check Out is one of those perks. I do apologize that you were not forewarned of the stairs to our breakfast area seeing as you ask where you could find handicapped parking, I will make sure that all of our desk clerks inform handicapped guests at check in of their options to get to the breakfast room and again I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you again for your comment and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Clean, comfortable, convenient and courteous staff. Enjoyed our stay very much. The surrounds were so beautiful and relaxing and well maintained. I will definitely book here again when I return to Eureka Springs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back overlooking the mountains and grounds.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you so very much for your great comment & the awesome pictures! I'm am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will be back again! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My wife and I spent one night here. We chose the hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and they are accurate.

Our room with a king-size bed was located on the back side overlooking the pool and it was very quiet. Our room was just average size, but adequate for our needs. Our bathroom was very large and equipped for anyone with special needs. Our room was decorated in dark colors, making it appear old and requiring lights at all times, but we assumed this was done on purpose in keeping with the Victorian theme of the town. The staff was knowedgable and helpful about restaurants and things to do in the area. The parking area is large enough to handle needs even on a full night.

The breakfast room is in a building behind the hotel, down a long flight of stairs. We are very conscious of accomodations for people with special needs. When we asked about easier access we were told they have a golf cart to the door for anyone needing assistance. We did not need to use this. The breakfast room is very large and there was plenty of seating even though the hotel was full. Breakfast selections were typical of other Comfort Inns and very adequate, with both cold and hot items, including waffle irons.

We were pleased with our stay and would not hesitate to stay here again...

Room Tip: For a quiet room, ask for one on the back side, overlooking the pool and gardens.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank like2travel1
COMFYPATS, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you so very much for your great comment! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back again soon!