Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)
View Hotel
Land O Nod Inn(Eureka Springs)
Thurman's Lodge(Eureka Springs)
Alpine Lodge(Eureka Springs)
Brydan Suites(Eureka Springs)
Colonial Inn(Eureka Springs)
View Hotel
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsquichetea roomchoice hotelsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravywould stay here againnice breakfastfront desk staffgreat place to staynice staythird floorking suitevisiting eureka springsin townair conditionerget awaylandscaping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

You cannot find a better hotel in Eureka Springs that fits both the atmosphere and charm of this town. If you are coming to Eureka to stay in a 5 star hotel, you are probably coming to the wrong place. Eureka has a historic downtown with lots of character, fun shopping, and GREAT nightlife. This hotel is a perfect fit.

Is it the nicest, newest chain I've ever stayed in? No. It is an older hotel with normal rooms (nothing fancy), clean sheets, a comfy bed, a nice hot shower, and a good breakfast. That is all that I need when coming to visit Eureka.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
jstop164, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you so very much for your great comment! I am so very glad to hear we are your choice hotel in Eureka!!! Thanks again for the comment and we hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very helpful and informative front desk staff. Room was very clean and roomy. We had a King w/whirlpool, large area that could be open to the room if desired. The pub height tables on the back deck let's you enjoy being in nature while sipping your morning coffee. Gorgeous grounds and fountain.
Great breakfast buffet. We had grits, quiche and fruit. Biscuits and gravy or cereal if you'd rather, even waffles. All the amenities.
We are repeat customers.

• Stayed: August 2014
jstop164, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you so very much for your great comment! Glad to hear you enjoyed another great stay with us!! Can't wait to see you back again soon!!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The room was spacious - we had a king size bed. It had a larger hotel fridge and coffee in the room-hair dryer-table--everything worked in the room although we didn't use the tv. Carpet was clean. They have complimentary full breakfast bar - cereal, waffles, hot entrees (quiche and scrambled eggs), biscuits and gravy, baked goods, juice, fruit -- served in a separate building in a downstairs "tea room" (but I didn't notice if it would be wheel chair accessible or had an elevator in that area because we walked down the outside stairs -- there was an elevator for the other building where other rooms were). Hotel is a charming style and located on Hwy 62 and close to historic downtown area. The garden(s) at the back of the hotel with paths to walk down through it were gorgeous. We only stayed one night but were happy with the whole experience and it's definitely a "Choice Hotel."

Room Tip: You might ask for a room that has a view of the gardens at the back of the hotel - rather than the front which is a view of the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
jstop164, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you so very much for your great comment and the great [pictures too! I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! For the folks who have trouble with the stairs to our breakfast room we do have a couple alternative options, we can have a staff member run them down to that level on a golf cart or we can have a tray of food sent to their room. I am so very glad you enjoyed your stay and we do hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our family of eight had two rooms next to each other for two nights. The breakfast was great and the kiddos and adults were very satisfied. I have to use a walker and the hotel picked me up and took me to and from breakfast (thanks Dan). I was so pleased with the service, smiles, and kindness of the staff. The maids male and females were so sweet...beautiful smiles to start the day. I lost an earring and Dan found it and brought it to me at breakfast. Oh, the swimming pool was clean and they had extra towels by the pool. It had been 5 years since my last visit to Eureka Springs, I won't wait that long again especially since finding this great place to stay. This family trip was part of my bucket list to create a memory ....thanks for being a part of it. All the way from the beautiful flowers to the sweet cat.

Room Tip: We had 2 rooms in an enclosed hall on the second floor. The room had a microwave and refrigerator.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
jstop164, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you so very much for your great comment! I am so very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass your comment on the the rest of the staff! Hope that you guys won't wait 5 more years to come back again!!! Hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Have been coming to this hotel for 20 years and I am never disappointed. Beautiful gardens adorn the entire property for guests to stroll through and enjoy. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Great poolside to relax and a wonderful breakfast to start your day. The entire staff is friendly and always eager to help. Five stars!

• Stayed: August 2014

Thanks for your great comment and your 20 years of loyalty to our hotel! Can't wait to see you back again soon!