Quality Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$74
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$93
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
BestWestern.com
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$177
US$172
Travelocity
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$62
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
Eureka Matterhorn Towers(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$81
All reviewsquichetea roomchoice hotelsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravywould stay here againnice breakfastfront desk staffgreat place to staynice staythird floorking suitevisiting eureka springsin townair conditionerget awaylandscaping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2005

We recently booked and spent 3 days at the Comfort Inn, Eureka Springs. We choose it because of reviews we had read on here and their website especially about their great complimentary breakfast. What they don't disclose on their website or anyplace on the hotel premises is that the Tea House where breakfast is served is a walk behind the motel area and one has to be able to go up and down several steep (in our opinion) steps to get breakfast.

Since I have a back disability and knee problems, I am not able to go up and down steps. I made sure to ask if they had elevators before booking, which they do "for the rooms". My spouse and I asked each day if there was anyway for a handicap person to get to the Tea House and we were told no. For this reason, my spouse, who also has a medical problem, had to go back and forth each day just to bring breakfast to me. The manager and staff seemed unconcerned about helping us with our problem. It was only on the last day when I made sure they knew how concerned I was that they had no notices or facility for the physically disabled to get breakfast, I was told someone could have brought the food to our room. On none of the other occasions each day when we inquired, were we given this information.

The hotel, in our opinion, is greatly lacking in "customer service" and does a great disservice by not having a sign someplace in their lobby or on their website indicating a handicapped person can ask for breakfast in his/her room.
We ended up on the 3rd day going elsewheres for our breakfast. In our opinion, their Choice Hotel "100% Customer Satisfaction" is greatly lacking in this particular Choice Hotel.

3  Thank Alpsgal
Reviewed 27 January 2005

My fiance and I had a bad experience with another hotel in the area ... namely, their desk was not staffed at 2am when they said it would be, so we couldn't check in ... so we ended up at the Comfort Inn, and I'm so glad they answered their door. We were there the night of Jan 6 (or, rather, the morning of Jan 7). The lobby was still decorated for Christmas, it was beautiful. I wish I could remember the name of the nice lady who checked us in. She was just great. We'd been driving all day, since about noon, from Corpus Christi, TX, on our way home to St. Louis, MO, and we were absolutely exhausted, and all we wanted was a hot tub and some rest. We got a great rate on a hot tub suite and we were very pleased with the room, which was clean. The bed was super comfy, as was our little sofa. The TV was pretty big.

Since we checked in so late, they let us check out really late, which was a blessing. So ... yeah, we missed the breakfast, needless to say, so I can't comment on that. However, the lady who checked us in said there would be quiche and English muffins, etc. Not the sausage and bacon and eggs I would have dragged myself out of bed for, but we'd have gladly eaten it anyway if we were awake!

I can be a real coffee snob, but I also like coffee in the mornings and just couldn't resist making a pot of the in-room coffee. It wasn't Kona or anything, but it hit the spot, which is more than I can say of past hotel coffee experiences.

It was snowy and slippery while we were there, so we opted not to explore their garden for fear we'd never get out again. The garden is award-winning, although I don't know how much of that would have been apparent in January, even with the snow and the Christmas lights, so who knows. We'll have a look in spring or summer, though, because we're going back for sure!

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Keller, TX
Reviewed 1 November 2004

The mattresses here are terrible. They are worn out. The pillows are flat. It was the most uncomfortable bed that I have ever slept in. All I can say on a positive note is that the lobby was decorated nice for Christmas.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Mesquite, Texas
Reviewed 12 October 2003

My husband and I had the great pleasure of visiting Eureka Springs during the first week of October. The Comfort Inn was on what I will call the "quiet side" of Eureka, and was the closest to all the things we most wanted to see: The Passion Play, Tour of the Holy Land, Pinemountain Jamboree, etc. There is a trolley stop right outside the inn so that you can ride into the "busier" part of the city easily. Our rooms were very clean. The decor is beautiful in the office area and pleasing in the rooms themselves. The gardens are truly beautiful! We enjoyed walking in them several times during our stay. The staff was kind, courteous, and very informative and helpful. Finally, the breakfasts were exceptionally good, although all carbohydrate. I am pleased to recommend the Comfort Inn to all my friends and family. We intend to stay there in all our future visits, also.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tulsa, Ok
Reviewed 27 August 2003

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn during our first visit to Eureka Springs. I love Eureka Springs and can go over and over again. The comfort inn was an average hotel, it has beautiful gardens, but for the money I would expect the garden suites to be more likes suites. They were just like normal hotel rooms, with a shower/jacuzzi combo. I had no complaints about the hotel itself but would spend my money staying at a B-n-B.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member