“Cozy place for a good dinner”
Review of Meteoron Panorama

Meteoron Panorama
Ranked #4 of 104 Restaurants in Kalambaka
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’d like to thank our hosts Petros and Aris for a wonderful dinner: their hospitality, sense of humor, advice on food made the evening brilliant!
I still remember the taste of portobello mushrooms, and the meat balls with tomato sauce were amazing
I’d like to underline that each dish arrived on time, and we would definitely come here again

1  Thank ideo83

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect location, great food and excellent service....
Final night of road trip around Greece and Panorama went beyond expectations...good range of local dishes ...so glad to taste one of my all time classics veal with aubergines in clay pot & souzakakia excellent choice.
Service friendly & professional
Highlight has to be Monica's homemade rakomelo....with just right quantity of clove to give it that added buzz.
Will be back....thsnks Team Panorama

1  Thank Ian G
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The service was amazing, and so was the food and the view. This is a restaurant you must try when visiting Meteora.

Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

It's a lovely restaurant with excellent staff and delicious food. I went there with my husband to celebrate his birthday and the restaurant helped me to buy a beautiful birthday cake and gave us a cozy table with a fantastic view. Moreover our waiter, Angel, took care of us and was really attentive and very helpful. We really enjoyed our meal there and I'd highly recommend this place!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank BxlFoodLover
Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my time there . I had a tasty dish with good wine and amazing view. I'm going again there for sure.

Date of visit: January 2019