The Nature-Spa Guesthouse offers its guests a warm and welcoming ambiance in and around the guesthouse which is located close to major touristic spots such as Geysir and Gulfoss.
The price is (for Icelandic relations) okay and even a swimming pool and a sauna are part of the guesthouse.
However there are some disadvantages:
- no internet available
- If the guesthouse is fully booked (9 persons per hut !), space for each guest will be quite limited.
- Rooms downstairs are too small. Even a bag cannot be stored in the room.
- Location is "in the middle of nowhere". Road to get there is very bad and it might be better to have a jeep than a normal car.
- TV has only one icelandic channel.
- Loose handling about keys for the rooms and the hut might irritate guests.
- Showers are outside of the hut.
For one night it is okay. If you would like to enjoy the silence of the surrounding then it is important that the guesthouse is not full booked or you are part of a bigger group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature-Spa Guesthouse has a fantastic swimming pool with a hot tub, showers and a relaxing sauna. Simply one of the most beautiful facility and surroundings in Iceland, in the neigbourhood of Golden circle: Geysir, Gullfoss and the national park Þingvellir. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nature-Spa Guesthouse Iceland/Selfoss