“Best Indian food in Cork!”

Spice Indian Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Carrigaline
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Spice Indian Cuisine Introduction: Indian food lovers will welcome the opening of Spice Indian in Carriagline, Co.Cork as it offers a fresh take on traditional Indian dishes with an emphasis on the cuisine of the southern states of Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andra Pradesh Karnataka, Bangladesh . The restaurant presents constantly evolving menus and a carefully matched wine list - all designed to reflect an ethos of innovation and creativity in one of the most stunning dining rooms in the country. We are committed to pushing boundaries and continue to evolve our trademark modern Indian dining experience. The restaurant offers a sophisticated fine dining experience with effortlessly charming staff, discreet service and tantalising food that few can compete with. That is the combination to ensure guests come back for more. Spice Indian is dedicated not simply to meeting expectations but to exceeding them. And our enthusiasm, style and panache makes each dining experience a truly memorable one. At Spice Indian Cuisine no additives or preservatives are used.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian food in Cork!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We have eaten in Spice a few times now and the food is always of a consistently high quality. They always provide poppadoms etc and have even given us free tasters while waiting on our food. They are so friendly too - it is a pleasure to eat here, we love it!

Visited April 2014

Cork
“Spice up your life”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

If you like Indian food, then Spice on Main Street, Carrigaline is a must. I've eaten at many Indian restaurants all over the world, and this is up there with the best of them. The service is always very nice and friendly too and the atmosphere is nice for a family meal or even for a 'date night'. Prices are very good and affordable and the wine list is very acceptable also.

• Visited May 2014
Cork, Ireland
“good food at reasonable price”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

liked the prawns biryani..was nicely cooked and quite aromatic.
also had onion bhajis.
the ambience of the restaurant is nice and calm

Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Proud this restaurant is local to me :D”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I've been in love with Indian food since my brother introduced me to it over 20 years ago in the UK so when ever I travel I'll always sample an Indian restaurant and I've never found a better one than Spice indian ,even all of my friends who visit agree with me with the exception of one friend from Essex who agrees the quality at Spice is in his top two but he believes he has a one to better it in London and I've yet to sample that other restaurant so I cant comment yet . I always find the food excellent and the staff can't seem to do enough for you I've read the negative reviews here and it makes my blood boil as there is no hope of that behavior happening in this restaurant as their attention to detail and customer care is second to none .Well done Spice for making me proud to bring my friends and guests to your restaurant and glowing reviews every time ;)

cork
“Delicious food, great service, not too expensive”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Indian food at its best. Delicious sauces and very well cooked. The service is fantastic and nothing is too much trouble.

• Visited December 2013