“Coming back”

Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Carrigaline
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine. Seafood. Pasta. Pizza. Steaks and charcoal speciality. Full wine menu. Also Italian beers. Spirit. Open all day and all year around. Including good Friday. Welcome. Benvenuti.
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I've been coming back there since my first visit back in 2011. Hearty portions is what first comes to my mind. Perfectly done pasta/spaghetti. Seafood is excellent. Sirloin steak is el mehor!!!! Service nice and good. Not mentioning the atmosphere. Gotta luv it. You can talk to the owner in a severe languages. To me the most important lately would be Spanish

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was invited by my best friends to join them for a meal in ristorante romano on Saturday 3rd of may 2014 at 8pm . when I arrived I was met by a big surprise by friends they had organised it for me with the managers help the food we had was just the best you could ever get , I cleaned my plate that is how much I enjoyed my meal , he allowed us have our own cake at our table.
But the extra surprise was when the manager organised a singer to play and sing at our table.
This was truly amassing , great friends and great food and a great restaurant.
Thank you to my friends and to ristorante romano for a great night.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I love to eat here. Very good menu with something to suit everyone and the food is always good. The service is very good and friendly. Always a nice quite atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lovely food and service will be back .Great menu and portions very generous .Romanos very popular with locals and always busy.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Just eaten here. I really liked it. Quality of the food was far better than you average small town Italian. Staff friendly to me and each other. €33 for starter, pizza and half a bottle of wine, with complementary limoncello to still have. Will come again.