The hotel is a little hard to find. The entrance is cliff side with a hairpin turnoff. But once you drive up the road, its a very nice secluded retreat.
The hotel is very quiet and peaceful, and the rooms are a good size by European standards, although a little old amenity wise.
Short 5 minute drive to Cork, and a 15 minute drive to Cobh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods