Just back from a family break in the vienna woods, really enjoyed our stay here the staff were really helpful and breakfast was lovely a special mention to Mabel crawfords restaurant where the food was fantastic on both nights we ate there. The hotel is situated just a few minutes drive from cork and in lovely surroundings so made our stay very peaceful, rooms were very clean and the family room was nice and spacious too kids were treated to complimentary milk and cookies too which is a nice gesture, we really enjoyed our extras that came with the family package passes to a leisure centre and a day pass to trabolgan we also had a day pass to fota but couldn't go because of the rain. All in all a fabulous few days and would definitely stay here again if visiting cork in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods