I booked this as one night room only stay and found it to be a very comfortable although a tad dated.
Staff were very welcoming and we were allowed to check into to our room c two pm after a long drive.
Our room was at the back of the hotel and we were were woken by delivery vans /staff cars arriving .. But hey ...early breakfast buffet was plentiful.
Excellent wifi coverage in all areas of the hotel.
My only complaint would be about the sharp steep turn in from the very busy road up a potholed and speed ramped entrance ... But once at the top ... Everything was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods