The staff were very friendly and polite but the room just wasn't what I would have thought. There seemed to have been some water damage in the ceiling in the bathroom and bedroom and it was just so hot in the room. The food at the restaurant really wasn't that great. I did however enjoy the location as we had rented a vehicle and it was easy to get around to all the places we wanted to visit and we got to see a lot of really nice scenery outside the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods