Our stay here was very comfortable and made even better by the front desk.
The hotel itself is classic Irish and has that old sheek to it. Rooms were very nice and kept the oldern day theme with wood and classic antique furnishings. Complimentary coffee and tea with a kettle was nice especially the biscuits. Rooms were clean.
The front desk were always cheery no matter the time, even when we returned from our days venture late at night. We asked front desk about beaches in or near the Cork area and the hostess even printed out directions to 3 beaches and gave her opinion on which on was better for a little stroll.
The only negative I would say is the lack of air con in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods