I went to the Vienna Woods hotel for my cousins wedding earlier this year. I can only extend the staff and management my greatest compliments. The service was second to none and the food was superb. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable.
The building is a mix of the old and new. The old part of the building has high ceilings with original beautifully designed plasterwork. It has very comfortable seating areas where one can sit have food or relax with a drink. I have gone back several times since as I’m a local of the Cork area and wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.
Some of my family stayed in the Holiday Villas and they are fitted out like showhomes. They are superb. They were delighted with the accommodation.
I also think it would be a very romantic place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods