We got married in Vienna Woods in July. Absolutly everything about it was brillant
Michael Magner who looked after us is the best in the business.
The food , the room , decorations , staff absolutly everything was excellent.
All my friends and relatives commented on the staff - they could nt belive how professional and nice everyone was -
I have been to so many weddings in Cork and I can say 100 % there is no place better than Vienna Woods if you are comsidering wedding venues.
All you have to do is book the date and you are in the best hands ever with Michael Magner who treats your wedding day likes its his own and leaves no stone unturned to ensure you will remeber your day forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods