“Don't go there”

Adventure Park Kartworld
More attraction details
Owner description: From Karting to Paintball,Archery to Laser Clay Shooting, Adventure park at Kartworld offers action packed events that are memorable,rewarding and fun!Situated only 12 miles from Cork City,Adventurepark kartworld has been purpose built for year round outdoor entertainment.We cater for all manner of events such as team and corporate events,stag and hen parties,birthday parties and family days out!
Reviewed 5 October 2013

So poor, they spoke rudely to me and my friends when we asked questions about the karts and the gear.very expensive for what you get

2  Thank Harry S

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Keeping this short my son went as an end of season trip with a sports club.
The staff were rude and spoke out loud of their night out the night before with a lot more information than seven and eight year old needed to hear. I'm not a prude these people just could not give a toss what they were doing and what they were saying.
I was booking for my sons birthday but he asked me not to after spending the morning there.
Shame it could be great.

3  Thank Isaacki
nicola w, Manager at Adventure Park Kartworld, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Thank you for taking time time and giving us your feedback.I am very disappointed to hear that your son did not enjoy his visit to us.I am also very disappointed that our staff did not live up to your expectations.We strive to offer all our customers a warm,friendly and enjoyable experience while they are visiting Kartworld adventure centre .I would like to speck to you regards to this complaint as to what activity he was doing at time time in question so that this cannot happen again.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Brought my son here recently and a friend. They had a wonderful day and really enjoyed themselves.
They went paint-balling and had a bite to eat. It lasted over 3 hours and they had a ball of a day.
We will definitely be back for more, and recommend it for all age groups and genders.
He has since been back for Karting and really enjoyed it.
Kartworld should do more deals on the group one and discounted websites, they would get a load more business.

nicola w, Manager at Adventure Park Kartworld, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Hi There,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Kartworld Adventure Centre.
I'm delighted you have a great time with us .
We hope to see you with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

We booked to go here on their Hen Party stay & play package in October, and we knew from the moment we booked that it was going to be a fab weekend. Included in the package is 2 nights in a 4* hotel, breakfast both mornings, a 3 course meal on one of the nights and 3 activities at Kartworld - Go Karting, Laser Tag & Archery.
Our booking changed quite a lot prior to paying the final balance, however the staff were always so friendly, helpful and always willing to help. We had no problems checking into the lovely hotel Kartworld had booked in our behalf, and I was impressed all of our itinerary had been fed back to the Hotel.
We were collected on Saturday by our lovely bus driver who took us out to Kartworld to start our activities. It was quite different to a usual hen party, and no one really knew what to expect, but it turned out to be a fantastic day! There was no hassle signing up and the lunch we got prior to starting our activities was just what we needed! All the ladies in our party thoroughly enjoyed the activities (and there was quite an age range 23 - 60!!) especially the laser tag which we were able to do in the paintball arena!!
All the staff were brilliant on the day, the ladies in reception were so helpful, and the lads that helped us during the day were great, and so patient despite our numerous questions, and all talking over each other!!
I would recommend Kartworld to anyone who is looking for a great day out, and our Hen stay and play package was extremely great value for money!! Thanks for everything!!

Reviewed 23 October 2012

This place was not for me, I took my grandsons for there for a treat, I thought it was over priced, the experience was ok for my grandsons but they have no desire to return.