This is a great place to go if you want to relax. The location is remote, so don't expect to see many chain facilities (e.g., Walmart, Applebee's, etc). They do have local grocery stores and restaurants, however, and we were pleased to see that the prices were reasonable. The units look dated (late 80s), but everything was clean and functional. We stayed in a 2-bedroom plus, and the kids loved the spiral staircase that led up to their sleeping/playing area. One problem, though: the television upstairs was old and didn't have the ability to have the Wii attached to it. We had to attach the game to the downstairs television, which was a little inconvenient. The only other negative is the parking. There's only one spot per unit (in the the 2-bedroom plus area, not the 2-bedroom deluxe area). The people in the unit next to us brought two cars, so we all had to fight for places to park. If you like antiques, there's a huge facility (it's comprised of several warehouses, so I can't really call it a "store") in Botkinburg, about 30 minutes away.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Bay Hotel Fairfield Bay
- Wyndham Fairfield Bay
- Wyndham Hotel Fairfield Bay
- Fairfield Bay Resort Arkansas
- Fairfield Bay Wyndham
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Bay Arkansas