Spent 3 weeks in March/April 2014. Had a two bedroom in the Mountain Ridge section. Very secluded with deck overlooking a wooded area between the Mountain Ranch Golf Course and the unit. Ozark golf is at its best here. Played at Indian Hills, Mountain Ranch and Tannembaum. Tannembaum was my favorite with hole #12 a must play hole. Tannembaum is about a thirty minutes drive but we'll worth it. The resort is awesome. Very spread out over thousands of acres. It is located in a retirement community which is very laid back. The 2010 census had a 94.5 percentage of the population at least 65 years old. Lots of things to do daily and weekly. Not a lot of things to do if you have young ones though I did see a few families with younger children. The area restaurants are all good but a bit pricey. Definetly plan on returning when I can and will again stay for an extended period. Five stars to the resort and it's staff. Very friendly and knowledgable and they aim to please. Only negative is no wireless in the units. However was able to tether my phone service ATT with very good results.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Bay Hotel Fairfield Bay
- Wyndham Fairfield Bay
- Wyndham Hotel Fairfield Bay
- Fairfield Bay Resort Arkansas
- Fairfield Bay Wyndham
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Bay Arkansas